Chapter 4 "No Fun Here"

Unedited!!                 

                                               Chapter 4

Ayden stepped out the backdoor and looked around. Where did that woman go? He looked to the far left of the backyard to see John with his men. When John realized Ayden was looking at him, he raised his cup towards him. Ayden just glared at him. Well at least someone was having a good time.

Ayden took a guess and started walking towards the right side of the house. There stood the woman who was looking up at the sky. Ayden looked up it see what she was looking at, but all he could see was the moon. There wasn't even any stars out. He looked back at her to realize she was looking at him.

"If you came for a good, pleasurable night I'm not really in the mood for it, especially with you dear prince. Your engage to be married." She said as she picked up a bucket of water that Ayden just realized was there.

Ayden lowered his eyebrows in annoyances at the mention of marriage, but then his eyes raised in interest as what the woman just said sunk in. "Your not like other prostitutes, are you?"

The woman just stared at him. There wasn't even a glare. Most woman would be mad at that name call, but not her. Then she just shrug her shoulders.

"Just because I flirt with a lot men doesn't make me a prostitute." She said. "And I only ever bed a couple of men and I just realize today that I will never bed one man ever again thank you very much."

Ayden looked at her before he let out a laugh.

"I don't see why your laughing for. I really had a traumatized day with a certain man."

At the mention of that Ayden stop laughing and gave her a serious look. "Are you are right..."

"I'm fine. A nice gentleman save me from a more horrible fate." She said.

Ayden signed. No man should belittle a woman ever. "Well, that's good."

"Yes, that is. If he wasn't so head over heels for sweet Ella I would have made a advance on him already."

Ayden just shook his head. And she said she wasn't a prostitute. "Well, who is this sweet Ella?"

She let out a chuckle. "Well, your betroth of course."

Ayden eyebrows raised. He never thought he will have a competition. Maybe meeting her will be interesting at least. Ayden looked at the woman to see her with a frown.

"I feel sorry for you" She said. "Your not really marrying out of duty and especially not because of love.

Ayden hated to be pitied, but just shook it off. "Well, I'm not planning to fall in love and for duty, well I'm doing this out of duty for my father."