Sha chuckled "You can't, it was the last bit of mango they had '' Sha shook her head, about to walk away to go get Lai and see if she was okay.

"Wait, Whatchu you doin' hea'?" Cal asked before she could turn around to leave. "We get to stay until y'all trip is over. Y'all thought we were just going to make sure y'all got here safely and not stay ourselves?" She chuckled.

He licked his lips and nodded "We all should do somethin' together since we all hea' "He suggested, she looked at all of them before shaking her head no.

"I doubt my Lai would want to do something with y'all, especially him," She said and pointed to Eli. He rolled his eyes before walking off.

"Damn what we do?" Kobe jerked his head back, mugging her.

"Nothing, we just don't know y'all like that. And he made her drop her ice cream" She shrugged.

"Get ta' know us, I wanna get ta' know you" Cal smirked, She looked him up and down "How do you know I wanna get to know you tho?" She asked, raising his brow.

He chuckled before nodding "Touché, but fr tho, we should all do somethin' " He said.

She shrugged before pulling a pen out of her fanny pack and writing her number on his hand. "Text me and I'll think bout," She said then walked away.

Cal laughed "I think I just found my future wife" He licked his lips, watching her ass move as she walked away.

"Bring yo' ass nigga" Kobe chuckled.

"Muffin, it was jus ice cream,'' Khalil chuckled over facetime. Lai called her brother crying because she couldn't believe Eli made her drop her ice cream.

"Bubs no! it was the last bit! I barely got to put a dent in it" She sniffled, wiping her face. She was really happy about the ice cream and it made her day since she only got 30 minutes of sleep last night.

"I understand but again, it is jus ice cream. I'm sure they ain' mean too and you can jus go get another flavor " He shook his head at her crying over ice cream. He was used to her crying over something so simple. She stayed crying over food.

"He did! I ain't hard to miss. He prolly was plottin' on lil ole' me" She sniffled and he busted out laughing.

"Ain' nobody plottin' on yo' stupid ass" He laughed, she pouted. "I gotta go pick riah from school, stop allat cryin'. It's gon be okay. I love you" He said.

"I love you too, tell riah I said hey," She said and hung up. She sighed and texted Sha, asking where she was so she could meet up with her.

"Lai?" She heard, she looked up and mugged Eli as he stood in front of her. She wanted to push him in the pool so bad but the area they were in had a lot of kids around.

"Chill, I just wanted to give you dis," He handed her the mango sherbet ice cream. Her eyes lit up as she took it.

"I ain't mean ta' make you drop your other one. I went to the other side of the beach just ta' get it. Nobody else had any more" He chuckled, showing his deep dimples.

She nodded "Thank you" She mumbled before getting up from the pool chair and walking past him.

_________________

"We'on know them" Lai furrowed her eyebrows when Sha said they were going to dinner with Cal, Kobe, and Eli.

"I know but it's just dinner" Sha reasoned, "And we were just talking about having male friends the other day" Sha smirked.