chapter four

Emma's POV:

The only men I saw cry was my father. That was at my mothers funeral 10years ago. My father cried like a baby when her casket was lowered into the ground. We both comforted each other while we cried.

But that changed today. I saw another man cry. I never saw anyone cry with such agony and misery. And to know that I was the caused of it made me feel like the worse person ever.

I came in again to fetch some documents after I left. But instead I saw Drew. Crying. And I can't explain how it made me feel. Like a real first class bitch may be. He is the sweetest guy I know. I enjoyed the time spent with him; him showering me with love and me feeling like a princess.

I wanted to go and comfort him. But I didn't. He will be embarrassed and it feels like I'm interrupting something I shouldn't have witnessed even. So Ia quietly left leaving him alone. I don't know why but there is this tight feeling in my chest. Yeah I am sad about this break up. I didn't want Drew to find it like this. Hell I didn't want him to find the truth any way. It hurt him so bad.

I got into my mini Cooper and headed towards my office. All the while thoughts about Drew was on my mind.

Why didn't he fight for me? He claim to love me so why did he let me go so easily? Who am I even kidding emma. I scolded myself.

He heard me saying that I don't love him and I am with him for his money. No sane guy would fight for a girl like me even if he loved me to hell and back. I'm such a gold digger. That title made me cringe. Am I really a gold digger?

No. I didn't know he came from money when I first went on a date with him. When he asked me out after our assignment I didn't have the heart to turn him down. He looked cute and was a nervous wreck when he asked me. He must have being crushed if I have said no. So I agreed.

On that date I came to know about his family business and I liked the fact that he let me do things my way even though he planned the whole thing.

So when he asked again for a date I said yes again because I liked spending time with him. At that time I was new to the place and adjusting. So I saw the appotunity and I grabbed it.

I can be my own person with him. Yeah it sucks that he broke up with me. He was really great but not just my type.

I want someone strong and outgoing. I hope this breakup will be good on me. Now I have my chance of finding my ideal boyfriend. I smirked at that thought. But the heaviness in my chest was still there.