Chapter XV - The Final Fight

TJ was once again, flying about one of his drones, and he noticed the forest that had burnt to a crisp, as well as the massively deformed spinosaurus with a huge burn going down its spine.

"Huh, I wonder how that happened?" He thought. So he went exploring around the forest, he saw several other zombie-looking dinosaurs emerge from the ashes of the trees, crying and struggling.
"I guess the only true weakness to them is other dinosaurs! How interesting..."

He moved the drown downwards to get a closer look on how severe the spinosaurs 'injuries' were.

"Oh my God, how will I ever be able to kill that thing- FUCK." The spinosaur snapped the drone into two, he had lost sight of it.

"Time to take things into my own hands..."

Meanwhile, the surviving 5 were making their way to the smoke filling the air, but noticing something odd.

"Are you sure that was a flare?" Jimmy asked. "Cause to me it looks like there's either a lot more or there's been a fire.."

"No turning back now!"

They discovered the scorched forest

"There's still smoke coming from over that way, we can just follow-"

"EVERYONE!" Tony came running over to them, Jordan struggling behind.
"I'm so sorry, I'll try and get everyone out of here as fast as possible... but I don't know how with no plane so..."

"Not surprised." Greg said

"Hey Brodie can you come here a second?" Jordan asked.

"Sure dude!"

"Look, you don't have to-"

A Utahraptor with a hole through its torso leaped at Jordan.

"Oh so they all just want revenge on me then?"

"Tony this is officer Chad Daniels I'm here to put you under arrest for the several murders of people following these dinosaurs." Chad pulled out a gun.

Greg punched Chad and grabbed the gun. "Shoot the dinosaur not him you lunatic!"

Jordan shot the flare gun at the raptor, but the only thing it did was cause damage to himself because of the low distance between him and the shot.

Chad fought back and got the gun back into his hand "If it wasn't for HIM then Jordan wouldn't be in this situation! Now stand back before I shoot the both of you-"

Jimmy grabbed Chad by the neck. "Drop it pal!"

"Not until that punk has been brought to justice!"

"IT'S NOT TONY'S FAULT IT'S-" Jordan was killed.

Chad let go of the gun and Greg shot the raptor until it bled thoroughly and ran away.

"You IDIOT!" Tony got on his knees and looked at Jordan. "What were you thinking?"

"Just following orders, something you don't know how to do." Chad smirked.

"He's like your only friend out of the whole of us why would you do that?" Jodie asked.

"Is no one mentioning the fact that this man was undercover the WHOLE time? Did Jordan know?"