Chapter II - Yeehaw

"Taxi!" Tommy signalled. And it pulled up right next to him. "Where to?" The driver asked.

"Rapid City, South Dakota."

"My brother are you serious? That'll take a whole day, at least! Do you have any idea how much that's gonna cost?"

"Listen I've had a rough few days I don't care that much."

"Aight then, hop in!.. you better be paying me good money for this."

"Sure thing."

And the ride began...

The majority of the ride was silent, but for one moment, the car stopped.

"...you see that too?"

"See what?" Tommy responded.

"That big dinosaur lookin' ass soaring through the air!"

"...the what."

"You know, I might just be seeing things, it's been a long ride you know?"

"Yup." Tommy responded, stuck on wether to believe this random man and fear for the worst or to just shrug it off, as the both of them were very tired.

—————

"Well, here we are."

"Thanks." Tommy paid the driver and left. "I can't believe that Tony guy just dropped us at Cali and expected us to find our way back ourselves, whatever, at least I'm home."

He decided to take a few days off, just to rest, and then he returned to Death Valley.

"TOM!" Gus came running over. "You didn't answer like any of my calls bro! I was so worried!"

"You know I don't know how to work those things! Plus I have a LOT to tell you."

"Oh, you're back! Do you want your chair?" Jimmy asked.

"I think it's best you keep it, I don't know if I'll be strolling down here for much longer." Tommy sighed. "That place has changed my views on dinosaurs forever."

"Well I'm glad you're back!... what happened?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, when I first got there, everything seemed perfect, but there seemed to be a malfunction with the security system and an allosaurus escaped and ate a man right infront of me, it's terrifying stuff. Then, a Tyrannosaurus Rex came and killed a young fella... I rode an iguanadon, punched a Dilophosaurus, watched countless dinosaurs terrorising eachother, countless deaths from humans and animals, a truly unique experience that was one of a kind and petrifying.. from what I know the island should be flourishing with herbivores, the carnivores are all killed off in a ton of fights. But even if the place is practically heaven, I'll tell you that I am NOT going back."

"Woah, so do you think the island is safe?" Jimmy wondered

"I sure hope it is, for all I know there's probably several humans still living there!"

Ring ring

"Oh, there goes my phone, hello?"

"Hello, is this Tommy?"

"No." Hangs up

"Ummm, who was that?" Gus asked

"That damn Tony, I don't want anything to do with him, only God knows what he wants, and it's probably not anything good."