Chpt. 9

Seokjin

The next morning, I woke up sore and could barely move, after Jungkook and I took a nap last night he woke me up by spooning me and fucking me till morning, "are you okay Yeobo." "I've created a sex bunny", I laugh hugging him to me and kissing his nose, "I am perfect by the way." "Brotha", Everly knocks on the door. Jungkook gets up and slips on his pants and opens the door, "morning Ev, how did you sleep." "Barry Brotha, barry, you need to get ready we are going out, Ben is coming over and we are going to a park for a picnic", she says turning and walking downstairs. Jungkook turns to me, "guess we have plans today, personally Id rather stay in bed and make love to you all day but we always have tonight."

He jumps on the bed and lays on me, "come take a shower with me." I nod and he helps me up off the bed, he slides his pants off while I start the water, once inside I push him to the wall and drop to me knees, stroking his cock till its rock hard. Sliding my tongue all over it, I hear him hiss, grabbing my hair as I deep throat him, "damn baby you are so fucking good at this."

I pull him out of my mouth and he lifts me off my knees, I grab both our cocks with one hand and start to jack us off, our cocks sliding together is the greatest feeling in the world and by the look on Jungkook's face, he totally agrees. A few more strokes and we are both cumming all over each other, all over my stomach and my hand, we try catching our breath as he wraps is arms around my waist resting his forehead against mine. 

"I only ever want you Seokjin, I want this mouth, these eyes, these hands, this heart, and this ass", he says grabbing my cheeks and squeezing them making me giggle. I hug him, grabbing the shampoo from behind him and washing his hair, then mine, he grabs the soap and wash's my whole body, then I his.

Jungkook

After getting out of the shower and getting dressed we met Everly downstairs, she was sitting on the couch watching the news, "what are you doing Ev." "Waiting for Ben, he is on his way", she says not really paying attention to the tv. Jin grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen, "let's see what you have for a picnic." 

He pulls open the fridge and finds nothing but butter, jelly and a half bottle of orange juice, he looks at me then turns to the cupboards and sees a box of cereal from last year sometime. "Sorry babe, I usual eat out, order out, or go home and eat", I say pouting. "Must be rough to be rich", he says, "we can stop and pick up some food to take to the park." 

Just then his phone rings and I see on his screen it's his sister, "hey Ji Ji." I stand there and watch his facial expression change from content to confusion, I wrapped my arms around him from behind, letting him know I was there if he needed me, then the doorbell rings. I kissed his cheek and went to answer it but Ev beat me to it, she flung it open and there stood Ben, a huge smile on his face. "Ello Evey, you are looking breathtaking today", he says kissing her hand, she let him touch her, "ello Mr. Jeon, thank you for allowing me to see Everly today." 

"You are welcome and please call me Jungkook", I say smiling. "Come in Benny, let's go watch TV before we leave", Everly says excitedly. Jin walks out of the kitchen looking stunned, "Yeobo what's wrong." I wrap him in arms, "my father wants to get everybody together for thanksgiving and he wants me there." "Seriously, that's good right", I ask treading lightly not knowing what to say. 

"I'm not sure how I feel, he wants to meet at a restaurant, guess Im not good enough for the house yet, but the fact that he wants me there is a start", he says more to himself than me. "Maybe he's trying love", I say smiling. He smiles back and hugs me, "is Ben here." "Jin can you believe that Everly let's Ben touch her", I say. "That's a very good step Jungkook, that means she truly trusts him", he says walking toward the living room, "you two ready."

We stopped to pick up food and drinks then drove to a park across town, I noticed a car following us but I didn't say anything, one thing I never mentioned to Jin was being one the top fashion moguls in Korea the paparazzi sometimes harass us and I bet that's who's behind us, I do my best to lose them and I think I did when I pull into the parks parking lot. We set everything up and sat enjoying the weather and watching Everly swoon over Ben and him be enamored by her, I held Jin's hand and stroked his cheek, "is it to soon to say I am falling in love with you." 

He blushes, "no because I am too." After a couple hours we cleaned up and drove back home, when we walked in Gianna was there, "aww you all look so happy and sun kissed, did you enjoy the outdoors today." She walked up to Jin and hugged him, "is he being good to you." Jin smiles, "yes, he's wonderful." "Good, do you even realize how gorgeous you are", she says pushing Jin's hair off his forehead, "I have a date but I am coming by tomorrow to pick up my stuff, I'm moving out Kook, this is yours and Jinnie's house now." I hugged her and thanked her, "I'm still here if you need me for big daddy bullshit, just call me and I'll be there." 

After she left I picked Jin up over my shoulder and carried him to our room, throwing him on the bed and attacking his lips, I made love to my man all night and all morning. The next day Jin, Ev and I vegged on the couch watching movies when my phone went off. "Fuck, I'll be right back babe", the screen lit up with my fathers name, I sighed and answered it.

Jungkook - Hello Dad

Dad - I want You and Seokjin in my office tomorrow morning

Then he hung up, "fuck, what now."