Chpt. 8

Seokjin

I had to sit thru dinner and listen to Mr. Jeon talk about Jungkook and Gianna's wedding and how he can't wait to become a granddad, I wanted to throw up and poor Jungkook kept looking at me with worry on his face. Yoongi and his fiancé talked excitedly about their wedding too and how she couldn't wait to have lots of babies, making everyone laugh. "Jungkook we need to go, I have so much to do and my wonderful father in law hasn't given me much time to prepare", Gianna says standing.

Mr. Jeon gets up and walks out without saying a word to anyone, he looked annoyed maybe even angry and I see Gianna roll her eyes, "he's fucking delusional if he thinks I'm marrying you Jungkook." Yoongi and Ava laugh, "what are you going to do little brother." Jungkook looks at me, "go after what I really want." I blush and look down smiling. "Sounds good to me", Yoongi says patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Let's go, I want to get these two love birds back to the condo and I have a date to get ready for", Gianna says. "Come on Ev, let's go pack", I say. She stands and follows me out of the dining room, after I packed her bag and toiletries I sent her downstairs to wait with Jungkook while I went to pack my own bag. When we pulled up to Jungkook's condo he grabbed mine and Ev's bags and told us to follow him, in the elevator he stood so close to me that butterflies exploded in my stomach, walking into the condo was a complete shock, "just so you know I didn't help him decorate, he did this all by himself."

"It's beautiful Jungkook", I say looking around in awe. "Thanks, I'm actually kind of proud of it", he says smiling. "Seokjin come sit by me", Gianna says. I sit on the couch next to her, "Jungkook has been my best friend since middle school, when his father started threatening him to marry a woman he asked me to pose as his fiancé, neither of us want it and we do not love each other that way." 

"I thought asking Gianna to pose as my fiancé he wouldn't push the issue and Yoongi would get married first making him happy but then you came into my life and he doesn't like it, I've been Bi my whole life but never told anyone but Yoongi and Gi, when I was 15 I liked a boy at school and he liked me, so I brought him home and my father caught us kissing, he kicked my friend out of the house and took a belt to my ass, he then sent me to a friend of his who thought he could "help" me be straight", Jungkook says sadly.

I moved closer to him and held his hand, he smiled and brought it to his lips, "you don't have to talk about it if it hurts, I understand and I am not upset about you and Gianna, I was at first because I thought you had kept it from me, but then she explained it to me in the bathroom." He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back just as tight, "well my job here is done, next thing we need to do is stop this stupid wedding, no offense Kook."

 "None taken, I want out too", he laughs. She pulls me up and hugs me, "good luck with this dumb bunny, he's all yours now." "Ill gladly take him off your hands", I say laughing. "I already love him Jungkook, dont fuck this up", she points at him in a scolding manner. He laughs, "Im going to try really hard not to."

Jungkook

I got Everly settled in her room because she wants to call Ben, kicking me out so she can talk to him, my sister is beautiful, it wouldn't surprise me if Ben likes her, they have become very close since meeting at Jin's. I head downstairs and see Jin waiting for me on the couch so that we can watch a movie, he has a blanket and a big bowl of popcorn, I stand for a minute and just watch him, his beauty still takes my breath away no matter how many times I see him. I climb in next to him, putting the blanket over us, "what did you pick to watch." "Nothing yet, I was waiting for you, I wasn't sure what you were in the mood for", he says handing me the remote.

I picked an action movie that we both like and he cuddles up next to me and damn does it feel so good, I wrap my arm around his shoulder as he leans into me, "thank you for watching a movie with me and thank you for understanding about Gianna, I wanted to tell you before the dinner but it just seemed like everything got in the way." Jin leaned over and kissed my cheek, we stared into each other's eyes, something unspoken between us, the next thing I know Jin is on my lap and we are kissing, kissing like two hungry people who haven't eaten in days.

"Kookaaaah", he moans, "am I dreaming, please tell me I'm not dreaming." "You're not dreaming babe, this is real, we are real and I have wanted this since the first day I met you", I say squeezing his ass. He throws his head back and I attack his neck, sucking and biting it, leaving marks so that everyone knows he's taken, his moans are so beautiful and to know I'm making him feel good makes my cock swell even more.

I pick him up and carry him upstairs, shutting my bedroom door and I press him against it, kissing him hard, he pulls my shirt off and starts to rub his hands on my chest, "fuck you're so fine Kookah." I set him on his feet but grab his knee and hitch it over my hip, thrusting my erection into his, I grunt at the feeling as he whimpers into my neck, fisting my shirt and pulling me closer. 

I grab his hand and lead him to the bed, he pushes me down on to it and straddles my thighs, kissing my chest and flicking my nipples with his tongue, I grab his hips and grind into him. I flip him, putting him under me and attacking his mouth again, he slides my pants down with his feet, making me laugh, "very creative." "You have way to many clothes on", he says seductivley. 

Seokjin

When he sat up on his knees I got a good look at his manhood and I swallowed hard, I think I even started to drool, "like what you see." I hear him chuckle and I cant take my eyes off it, "very much, he is beautiful Jungkook and so damn big." "I'm glad you like it, I just hope we can figure out how to use him properly, I dont want to disappoint you", he says nervously.

 "That's right, you've never been with a man before, Jungkook you could never disappoint me and I will help you through this", I say cupping his cheek. He grabbed my waist band and pulled off my pants and underwear, leaving me completely naked underneath him, "talk about beautiful, Jin you are so perfect, smooth porcelain skin, long perfect legs, and a gorgeous cock." 

He slid down and placed himself between my legs, kneading my thighs as he spreads them wider, he grabs my erection at the base and strokes it from base to tip, rubbing his thumb over my slit and collecting the precum that was there, then sticking his thumb in his mouth. My breath hitched, fuck that was sexy, he proceeded to give me head and damn for being a noob he was fucking good at it, while he did that he pushed his thumb into my hole, stretching me open. I grabbed his hair and started to thrust my hips upward into his mouth and he took all of me without a problem, I finally came hard down his throat and he swallowed every bit of it. 

He kissed me, bringing my knees to my chest and pressing his erection to my waiting hole, "do it Kookah, I need you." He inches the head of his cock into me, "fuuuck." He pushes forward, sinking deep into me in one single thrust. "Holy Shit Jin, you are so tight, god", he moans leaning into my neck, not moving just yet. Once I feel myself relax around his cock he starts to move, pulling out just a little bit then slamming back in, jerking my body underneath him, I grab my own length and stoke myself in rhythm with his thrusts, this was going to be fast, its only his first time and I know I am tight around his huge cock, the minute I came I know I clinched tight around him and he came still thrusting hard inside of me, his whimpers sounding so cute that I couldn't help but smile. We held each other, naked and sweaty, falling into a deep coma like sleep.