"EIGHTY FIVE!" he cried out.

They restarted at least five times I think.

"Position 5." I commanded him

He struggled and turned around, his body flat on the floor lying on his back. She was given a heated dagger.

She started carving into his body.
his screams filled the room as Akari and Ethan started to full a bucket of water.

I'm still trying to figure out how he knew what positions mean what, she didn't tell him?

"s-stop p-please."

"Rules two and four." She said.

"Position 8." I said

He crawled to the bucket and stayed on his knees.

Oh no.

She grabbed the back of his head and inserted it into the water until he was drowning then brought him back up.
She did it a couple of times then tied him onto the post and her and her two friends and punched him, again and again

That had to hurt.

She took a dagger and stabbed him in multiple areas. One boy pulled off his pants and she cut off his dick.

Oh lord, she was turning red. She was angry angry. I'm sorry for that man.

She grabbed him by the neck and threw him on the ground.

She strong strong. Damn my niece powerful.

She put on a gloves and picked up an object from the ground...oh wait that's his dick...... at least she wore a gloves.

She shoved it in his mouth.

My eyes widened and I felt everyone in the room tense up in disgust and fear, we better not mess up.

She went to get the guns and knives and something else from the table. 

"THIS. THIS IS THE FOR THE TIMES I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF. THIS IS FOR CAUSING ME PAIN FOR ALL MY LIFE. THIS IS FOR TAKING THE ONE THING I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE CONTROL OVER. FEEL IT. SUCK YOUR OWN DICK." She screamed at him. She shot him over and over again but in places that he could feel and won't make him die yet. She grabbed the knife and dragged it down his stomach. Blood was dripping everywhere. She grabbed his hands and chopped his fingers off one by one. then moved to his toes.

What did he take? What. I feel dumb as fuck. He did something to her...but what? God for even breathing around her he deserves this.

She sounded in pain.

"P-PLEASE S-STOP" he screamed out.

"DID YOU STOP!" She asked holing up his head by his hair.

"N-n-no"

"I WAS EIGHT YOU FUCKING BASTARD. EIGHT. YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU MADE THEM, WATCH YOU SHITTING DICKLESS BITCH. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YOU KNOW WHAT.I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND QUITE YET." She screamed at him while cutting off his toes now. She grabbed him by his neck and placed him on a chair and tied him up. She went to the cleaning cupboard and took a broom stick and chuckled darkly as she approached him

It was scary trust me.

He was on all fours and she shoved the stick up his ass.

Me and everyone flinched forward. Splinters.

"I HOPE YOU MOTHERFUCKING LIKE THAT DICKHEAD" I said.

She called one of the boys and he went quickly he looked pale and took the knife as she instructed and followed her instructions

He was a screaming in pain.

She took the dagger and sliced his neck but stopped halfway before he was dead and said.

"Rule number 5 kitten."

"I-I d-des-er-ve to b-be p-pun-ish-ed." he said choking on his blood.

"Yes you do." She said before shooting him in the head then in then in the stomach then in the head using all the bullets

Wow.

Brothers' POV

All the brothers watched their baby sister in action. They were scared yes. But proud. Her method was brutal. They couldn't bear to watch her in pain as she yelled at him they felt it. She was taking out everything at least some of it off on him. He ruined her and they wanted to help. But she was doing a much better job than they could've ever. The stick. The rules. The positions. They couldn't believe their eyes. She went through that.

Dimitri's POV

I watched my girlfriend punish her tormentors. I couldn't bear to think she had to do all that. The rage. The everything she gave him. She impaled the man. God I hope I don't get her mad.
I wanted to do nothing but hug her and kiss her, she's been through so much.

HI THIS IS JUST THE POV'S OF THE FAMILY DURING THE LAST CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED

-ALYSSA