"Ok ok slow down, angry bird, my name is James but you can call me Bucky because that's what my friends call me," I paused making a sad face.

"What happened?" she asked looking at me confusingly.

"I called you my friend and I even don't know your name, I guess I better go!" I replied trying to convince her for telling me any details about her. Because there's no way I'd let this girl walk around all alone. I know I'm not into all these baby talks but I have to try because I feel a sense of responsibility for her....

I started to stand up when she stopped me by holding my thump; her tiny hand wrapping around my thumb giving me a weird feeling, "My name is Hope," she tells me and I again comes to reality.

"Hope, that's a very nice name you have!" I told her

She shot me a cute smile and thanked me.

"See, now you know my name and I know yours so we are not strangers anymore," I spread my hand towards her, "So friends?" I asked her.

She giggles at me and took my hand and said to me, "Ok we're friends then Bucky"

"Great! So where are your parents?"

"I can't find them.." she pouted.

"Awh, don't be sad, let's go I'll help you find them..."

A big smile plastered on her face, "You will?" she excitedly asked

"Of course little doll," I stopped realizing what I just called Hope. Instantly her face flashes through in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, trying to get rid of that sight because every time I come through that feeling I become someone else. And right now I don't wanna turn into that mess!

I felt my hand being pulled so I looked down, "Are you sad?" Hope asked me,

Looking at her innocent angelic face provides me some kind of comfort and I regain myself.

"I'm fine, lets go and complete the mission!" I caressed her head,

"What mission!?" She asked being confused.

"Mission finding Hope's Mom and Dad!" I replied pointing a finger in the air trying to make her laugh which she did.

I offered her my hand and again instead of taking my hand her tiny hand grabbed my thumb.

We both have been stalling at the gallery for a good 10 minutes now. She told me her mom is wearing a dark blue dress and her dad is in a dark green suit. So I tapped on every shoulder I saw wearing similar colored outfit but got no luck finding her parents. Hope also shared that her favorite food is pizza and apple pie her mother made at home. Among some other interesting stuff.

I was about to ask her mom and dad's names but I got interrupted by a text. I opened my phone to check and saw it was from my assistant. While I was replying to Brandon, Hope left my hand shouting that she saw her mom. She ran through the crowd towards her mother.

"Hope, wait.." I pace through the crowd muttering 'excuse me's' to everyone, barely able to follow the little girl.

Finally, I spotted her with a woman who has blond hair the same as her. The woman is caressing her head and face, so I assumed that it was her mother. Her mom was back facing me so I wasn't able to see her mother.

I was about to go to them when Hope's mom turned around spinning Hope to her back and her mom kneeled.

My eyes widened and I felt like my whole body froze. My breath hitched in my throat and I couldn't believe what I was seeing was real or not.