"Why are you shouting like a godzilla? We can hear you," said Anjali.

"Sorry!" muttered Arjun.

"What happened to your hand, Atta?" Avi asked Anju.

"She has cut her finger instead of cutting carrots," said Sakshi.

Anju glared at her sister and said, "It's just a small cut; don't worry."

"Ammu, here, take it. Don't you dare, share it with your brother," Diya said, sharing her chocolate with Maya.

Maya grinned, looking at the chocolate, while Arjun poked her cheeks and made a puppy face, trying to melt her.

"I'll not share it with you," said Maya.

He then looked at Diya, who was sitting beside him.

"Stop making those cute faces; I'm not going to melt," Diya said, licking her chocolate.

"Okay, guys, we have a lot of work to do. We will talk with you later," Anju said, and she cut the call.

"They are crazy," said Anju.

"More than us," said Sakshi.

With that, both sisters got busy preparing the lunch.

**********************

All the elders and youngsters sat in the living room on the first floor after having their lunch. Darsh was sleeping peacefully in his cradle. Varsha stood near the cradle, waiting for him to wake up. Siri was helping Vicky with his homework. Vansh gestured for Surya to pick him up on his lap. Surya happily picked him up and made him sit in his lap.

Vansh sat comfortably in his lap and asked him, "Mamu, why is Dalsh (Darsh) shleepy (sleepy) always?"

"Because he is a small baby, right? That's why. You can play with him once he becomes big and strong like you," Surya said, kissing Vansh's cheeks.

But how can our jealous queen and attention seeker be calm when she sees her brother getting all the kisses from her mamu? So she ran towards Surya and pulled on his pants.

Surya looked at Varsha while she made a cute pout looking at him, making everyone chuckle.

"Surya, she got jealous as you gave her chotu kisses, but not her," Sravya said, picking up Varsha.

Varsha hugged Sravya and snuggled into her. Sravya kissed her head, making her grin.

Arpita and Yash shook their heads in disbelief, looking at their naughty twins.

After some time, both of them fell asleep while playing. Yash and Arpita picked both of them carefully and made them sleep on the bed in their room. Sravya brought Darsh inside and made him sleep beside Varsha after feeding him. They put pillows around them so that they wouldn't fall down. They switched on the baby monitor and moved outside.

Everyone was talking when Sravya got a video call from Avi.

"Hi Annayya (elder brother)!" Sravya greeted her brother.

"Hi Chinnu, connect the call to the TV," said Avi.

"Wait a minute, then," said Sravya.

"Bunny, come fast; everyone is here," Avi said, looking at Maya, who was busy searching for something in her bag.

"Hello everyone," Maya greeted, sitting beside Avinav.

"Hi, Ammu, how is your health?" Everyone asked her.

"I'm good," she said, placing her head on Avi's shoulder.

"Where are Arjun and Diya?" Jhansi asked them.

"Don't ask about them, Chinnamma. From the morning, both of them have been eating our brains," said Avi.

"Yeah, Atta told us how both of them fought for chocolate," Yash said, chuckling.

"Both of them went to their room just now. Maya said she wanted to see you all, so I have called you guys. Looks like you are enjoying yourself without us," said Avi.

"Yeah, we are enjoying the food as the three big foodies are not here," said Arpita.

Everyone laughed, listening to her words.