"Ayyo, where are you lost, Anju? See how much blood is flowing," said Sakshi.

She cleaned the wound, applied turmeric powder, and tied a cloth around it.

"You go and sit; I'll prepare the lunch with the help of cooks," Sakshi said, and she made Anju sit on the chair.

Just then, Anju got a video call from Maya. As soon as Anju answered the call, Maya shouted, "Anju Maa", making Avi chuckle from behind. Maya was blabbering like a kid, making everyone smile.

Listening to Maya's voice, Sakshi stood still. She wanted to talk to her little princess, but would she talk with her? Anju glanced at her sister and understood her dilemma.

Anju looked at Sakshi and said, "Ammu, Akka wants to talk with you."

Sakshi glared at Anju, while Anju shrugged her shoulders.

"How are you feeling, Kanna?" Sakshi asked while doing her work.

"I'm good, Amma. How are you and Nanna?" asked Maya.

"Your Nanna is in the studyroom; how is your morning sickness?" asked Sakshi.

"Worst Amma, this boy is troubling me a lot already," Maya said, pouting.

Sakshi and Anjali chuckled, listening to her complaint.

"Like father, like baby. Even your hubby used to trouble Vani a lot when she was pregnant with him. But how are you so sure that it's a boy?" said Sakshi.

"Is it, Amma? And here that husband of mine is complaining about me. About the boy, we just feel it's our little prince this time. By the way, Amma, what are you cooking?" asked Maya.

"Your favourite goduma halwa (atta ka halwa/wheat halwa)," said Anju.

"Wow!" Maya said, licking her lips. "Amma, make it for me when we come back from our vacation."

Sakshi nodded her head positively. She is happy that her daughter asked her to cook something after many years. She knows that she is the reason why her daughter suppressed her wishes, but now she will not let her compromise.
"Hello, madam! Don't you think you are eating too many sweets these days?" Avi asked Maya from behind.

"What should I do? Your junior was making me crave the sweets. So scold your junior, not me," Maya said, making an angry pout.

"You idiot, when did you steal my chocolate?" They could hear Diya yelling at Arjun.

"I didn't steal it; I found it in your bag," Arjun said, defending himself.

"Why did you take my bag again?" Diya asked him.

"For the moisturiser," said Arjun.

"But I've kept it in your bag, right?" said Diya.

"I forgot," Arjun said, smiling sheepishly.

"Now give me my chocolate, Jun. That's the last one," said Diya.

"But I ate it already," said Arjun.

"You know what? I hate you," said Diya.

"Feelings are mutual, baby," said Arjun.

"You know what? Go to hell!" shouted Diya.

"Ammu, I will throw your brother from the yacht; he again stole my chocolate," Diya said, coming towards Maya and Avi.

Maya hit her head and let out a sigh, while Avi let out a chuckle. Sakshi and Anjali are enjoying the free show.

"She is my pumpkin, so she will support me," said Arjun.

Maya groaned, listening to him.
"So what? I'm her sister-in-law, so she will support me. Even my little nephew would support his Atta. Avunu kada baby (Right baby)," Diya said, caressing Maya's tummy.

"Oyy, he is my little monkey," said Arjun.

"No, he is my little bean," said Diya.

"You already have Vansh on your team, so leave my little monkey for me," Arjun said, pouting.

"Then you have Varsha on your team," said Diya.

While Maya and Avi looked at them, frustrated. Anju and Sakshi were controlling their laughter, looking at the grown-up kids.

"Pumpkin, tell me in whose team you are," Arjun said, poking Maya's cheeks.

"Ammu, tell him that you are on my team," Diya said, pulling Maya towards her side.

Avi looked at them in disbelief and pulled Maya towards him and said, "She is on no one's team, and Diya, take a chocolate from Maya's backpack, and you, Mr. Arjun Reddy, sit here with us."

Diya squealed and ran to take her chocolate, while Arjun pouted and sat beside Maya.

He then looked at the mobile in her hands and shouted, "Hello, Peddamma (badi masi/badi maa) and Chinnamma (choti masi/chachi)."