final eplilogue

Final epilogue

(please vote and comment!!)

(I hope yall enjoy this <3)

_____________________________________________________

Third  person pov :

Today was their wedding day, Darren's stomach was as big as ever, he'll be giving birth in a few months.

They were in separate rooms obviously.

Ryan, Kane and Oliver were with Regie, while Justin and Sebastian and Oliver's girlfriend Riley were with Darren.

The kids were with Yuel and Jylen.

They love looking after the kids so they were stuck with all our kids in a room with many toys and snacks.

Darren's mother and sister were there aswell.

Regie's whole family was here aswell.

"i can't believe Im going to kiss Regie infront of everyone" Darren told them.

"Yea let's hope he doesn't grope you" Justin says laughing.

Yes yes, Regie always groped Darren when they kiss.

What a surprise... Right

Back in Regie's room, he had his whole suit on already.

Oliver, Ryan and Kane aswell.

Everyone was dressed.

Except Darren.

"Darren looks so good in a fucking suit, imagine a his wedding suit. I'll probably fuck him in front of all of yall cuh" Regie said to the guys.

"Trust me, we know you would" Ryan laughs, during Regie and Darren's early dating days, they might have been caught doing the dirty by a few people.

"They literally always fuck, I swear to god i remember this one time Regie left because Darren came early from grocery shopping for them" Oliver says.

"and they weren't even fucking living together that time"

"Damn Regie really was whipped from day one"Kane says.

"hell yea I was" Regie says proudly.

"I'm fucking getting married to the love of my life in like an hour and I'm so fucking nervous and happy and my fucking emotions is all over the fucking place, I can't wait to see Darren and have our dance and take that suit off him tonight"Regie rambles.

"Don't swear so much, what if the kids hear" Kane says then he laughs.

"i really haven't swore so much in a fucking while" Regie says.

"I'm too excited to even care right now"

Oliver gets a message from Darren's Dad, they have to go into the main hall.

People have already started arriving.

Yes, they're getting married in a church.

There'll be another ceremony after in a hall on a hill.

Lots and Lots of food and wine has been prepared.

Darren is finally getting dressed.

He quietly slips on a pair of lace panties underneath his suit, noone would even realize.

He's just hoping Regie doesn't grope him when they have their first kiss as a married couple.

"i wonder if Regie's shitting his pants yet" Sebastian says, laughing.