sequel : chapter 9

an : the way the song fits with this chapter!

_____________________________________________________

Regie's pov :

Both our pants were now off, I licked the side of Dar's neck.

He stuttered shakily for a moment,
"Want your cock inside of me" he pleaded.

I know he wanted me.

"Please fill me up," Darren moaned.

"Mm, I wanna ride you baby" He reached out and replaced my hand on his dick with his own.

"Can I do that, baby?" He thumbed at the slit and spread my precum to get him nice and slick,
"Can I ride your cock, Regie? Please."

I loved the way he begged, I missed this.

Fuck.

I frantically nodded.

I was now against the headboard and Darren was moving to straddle me, my now wet fingers rubbing over his hole to make sure that he's at least a little lubed up.

He crawled above my cock, his knees on either side of my hips. He reached behind him to guide me to his hole, letting the tip inside.

He immediately moaned.

Darren's pov :

I decided that i needed to be fucked more than i needed to adjust and made myself drop down until Regie was balls deep.

I whimpered through gritted teeth for a minute or two and then i was rolling my hips for friction again, and then I moaned, "Regie"

The way Regie accidentally bucked his hips up, must be a sign that he liked that "Sorry baby" he said.

Regie smirked and grinded his hips around for a moment, catching the very edge of my sweet spot and moaning,

"You feel so good in me- Shit, fuck it's been a while "

Regie groaned as I lifted myself to drop back down, a small scream of pleasure escaping the me.

I repeated the action and Regie gripped on tightly to my hips, causing my palm's to drop to Regie's torso, my nails digging into the him.

I shuddered and started slowing his hips,
"Dar you're so beautiful- so good, fuck.."

I eventually started riding harder and dropped so that Regie was hitting my prostate dead on with every movement.

I whimpered and started bouncing a bit more, gripping the top of Regie's head as his mouth works wonders on my chest.

I rolled my hips a bit slower, breathing in Regie's moans.

I noticed that Regie's eyes hadn't left my face and I bit my lip and stared down at him.

It all felt so good and I was a fucking mess.

I shakily moaned and lifted myself up and dropped back down, moaning loudly and letting my body fall against Regie as I continued to lift up and sink down.

Regie was panting and digging his nails into my thighs.

When our lips met, for the first time in a while, I felt on fire and with Regie's tongue in my mouth.

I was gone.

We pulled away for breath and Regie muttered,
"I'm so close."

I nodded in agreement and started to bounce faster on his length, his head thrown back for a moment.

Regie's lips met my neck.

He started biting and sucking and licking over a spot on my neck and I hummed, loving the feeling of him.

I was extremely close.

I pulled away to watch Regie's features and rubbed his cheek with my thumb as he sped up.

I used Regie's shoulders as support as i continued to slam down onto him.

I was going to come untouched.

"I'm gonna come- baby fuck." He gripped my thighs harder and then his hands were at my hips then my ass and I loved how much he touched him.

Regie moaned and i felt as he filled me up.

I moaned and soon my stomach clenched and i practically screamed Regie's name, the whole room seeming to catch fire.

Regie's eyes were lust blown and his cheeks were red and there was a bit of sweat on his forehead that made his bit of tan more prominent.

His lips were bitten raw and his jaw was sharp and it was difficult to not jump his bones again.

I whined when I realized that- yeah, Regie was still inside of me, and- okay, he really is huge.

I know he is, but fuck it's been a while.

I lifted myself up and off of him and when I was going to go clean us up, Regie gripped my wrist and leaned forward to mold our lips together.

So I let a small grin form on my lips and Regie soon moved me off of him to lay me down next to him.

I blushed and chuckled,

"lemme clean us up" Regie said.

My favorite thing is to be taken care of.

When Regie was hovering over me and rubbing his hands down my sides.

He was leaning down and kissing my chest, moving down until he reached the mess on my tummy.

I breathed a shaky sigh and rubbed my hand through Regie's hair.

Regie hummed and moved farther down to kiss my hipbones, muttering, "Beautiful," before moving to mouth at my thighs.

"So gorgeous, baby" Regie hummed.

I blushed.

He smiled and moved to kiss my thigh again, sucking into the inside of it for a moment.

I let my head fall back and as soon as I was relaxed, Regie's sinful tongue was at my entrance.

I was so sensitive and this was bloody amazing and
Regie's tongue is hot.

I opened my legs wider and shuddered when Regies's tongue pressed into me.

I clenched around Regie's tongue and moaned into the ceiling,

"I'm so sensitive, Reg"

I felt fucking exhausted but I was so turned on and needy.

"You're so good, baby"I shivered,

"Feels so good"

One of Regie's hands we're gone from my thighs and judging by the moan at my hole, Regie must have been jerking himself off.

Then after minutes of this, We were both a mess of whines and Regie's free hand was wrapped around my dick as his tongue fucked me.

"I'm so close, Fuck."

"I'm gonna come, Reg."

Regie pulled away from my hole and soon one finger was inside me and his mouth was completely encompassing my cock.

I screamed out in pleasure and pressed harder into the bed as I exploded down Regie's throat, who moaned around me.

Regie must have come too, because soon he was laying next to me with an arm around worn out me, a sheet now covering our naked bodies.

"I love you" Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.