sequel : chapter 8

|1 year|

First Birthday Pt2

Regie's pov :

Honestly I wasn't mad at Darren.

I understood where he came from but like when I didn't tell him about the Aliya situation is the same.

He kept asking why I didn't just tell him, when he could've done the same and I would've reacted similar but would understand because he actually let me know.

Today's the boys, birthday so I don't want to spoil their day.

"Ryan and Justin are taking the boys for the night" I tell Darren, I was hoping we could sort the scarrel out tonight.

We spend the rest of the day playing with the boys and eating so much junk food, they're probably going to be awake whole night.

Goodluck to Ryan and Justin.

It's now 7pm, I hear Ryan's car pull up and they come in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABBIESSSSSSSSS" Justin says, going on his knees as the boys go to him.

The leave after a little while taking the boys with them.

"enjoy the night alone" Justin says, winking at us.

They leave and Darren goes into our bedroom.

I sit down next to him and turn to him.

"Why didn't you just tell me, regardless of how I acted?" I ask Darren.

He turns towards me, sighing.

"i knew you were going to get mad, and honestly Peter's happily inlove with his boyfriend. They even have a kid for God sake I would never hurt you on purpose you know that. I didn't think you'll be home early aswell and you were right if you weren't here I probably wouldn't have told you. I'm so sorry."

"I wasn't that mad, I was just angry cause I really wanted time for us alone" I tell him truthfully.

"and I felt like you were being a hypocrite because you got mad at me for not telling you something but then you do the same"

"i understand and I'm sorry, we really need to learn to talk about stuff before ignoring each other" he says, laughing a bit.

"yea we should" I join him.

"I love you, you know that right" He tells me.

"I know and I love you"

I lean in and kiss him hard.

It escalates pretty quick, not even 2 minutes later, both our shirts are off and my hand is in Darren's pants.