chapter 20 : talk

Darren's pov :

I was scared to talk to Regie, but I knew I had too.

I walked into the house.

He stood beside the couch then sat down.

I sat down, next to him.

"so" I say.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I never told you about Aliya, she didn't want people to know that's she's struggling" he tells me.

"it's not about that though" I tell him.

"i know but that part of it, I know you wouldn't just leave unless I really hurt you, and I'm so sorry. You're the only person I love and have ever loved, Aliya was a school friend and she likes woman"Hs says.

"what?"

"she likes woman, her parents have been setting her up with someone and she told them she doesn't want too, the times I went earlier to work, it was genuinely because of traffic" he says.

"i would never ever in my life cheat on you, or mean to hurt you, I love you so much and I'm so sorry for not being completely honest with you" he says, putting his hand in mine.

"i just don't get why you hid it" I ask, tears coming down my face.

"i just didn't think it was important but I'm genuinely sorry and I love you and our little bean so much, I can't wait till we have our family all together, I don't know what I'd do with you"he says.

I put my palm on his cheek, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry for overreacting, I love you so much" I tell him.

"I'm just.. I'm so sorry" I tell him.

"i love you so much" he says, kissing me softly.