=9 - Nightly Problems=

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'll think of something for that." Error sighed lightly, ah, those console thingies would be really good honestly... Maybe he could borrow Ink's ori... Oragami? Origami? Book... Nightmare would that work-

"I am sure it would, Ru- Error. You just need to try things, maybe there is something he likes." Nightmare thought out loud. CQ sighed and patted Geno, hugging him slightly. "I am sorry about that, Gen-Gen. But we don't want that you are in more pain and get more sick than you already are, you understand? This wouldn't be good." Geno nodded slightly and looked up at his mother. "Okay, Mama..." He mumbled and grabbed onto her clothes.

"Mama's right Geno!" Error pouts childishly and hugs Geno. "Don't worry bro! I'm sure I'll find a way to remove that need to do something waves!"

Geno giggled slightly and nodded then. "Okay, bro-bro!" He said and smiled at Error. He then added: "But I don't think you can actually remove them forever? Because sometimes- sometimes there not there! And then they come again and I need to do something because I feel like I am bursting!

And I feel like my SOUL starts racing and stuff and I need to talk or make other noises and do something! But then there are times where I can't do anything? I am sitting there and drawing or something like that, even if I want to do something else, but I can't and just continue? It's weird and against my will-" As Geno rambled, he digressed from the topic and spoke faster and faster. He also gesturing lightly around with his arms while talking.

Error just listened patiently at Geno, knowing that it's one of the ways he could let it out. 'Wasn't there something that could call this thingy, Nightymare?'

"Hm? What do you mean?" Nightmare hummed. 'Wasn't there something can calls this thingy...? Uhh...' Error blanked a bit before he then shook his skull. 'Nevermind.'

"I dunno, honestly. I am not a therapist, nor am I all-knowing. It's... something, at least." Nightmare answered with a thoughtful voice.

'I see.' Error hummed and just smiled at Geno before glancing down at Fresh, who had drawn a nyan cat and colored it in nicely. "You're getting better at your drawing skills, good job." "So you like it broski?" Fresh spoke teasingly and Error scrunched up his nasal bone. "You wish."

"I like it!" Geno chirped and giggled slightly. "I like all of your drawings!"  "Thank ya Genbrah!" Fresh snickered and then moved to show it to CQ as well. Error just sighs softly.

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

A small sobbing sounded through the room. It sounded muffled and was mixed with coughing and slight chocking noises.

Error lets out a small groan, moving a bit before rubbing his eyesockets. "Geno...?" Error whispered, if he remembered correctly, it was Geno making the noise when he was talking with Nightymare in that Lucid dream state. "Wha's wong...?" Error yawned as he sat up.

Geno sat on his bed, his hands grabbing onto his chest. Tears streamed down his face, as the child looked sobbing at Error. "It- It hu-hurts..." He forced out and fell into a coughing fit.

Error's eyesockets widened a bit before he then carefully rushed towards Geno and carefully pulled him into a hug. "What hurts Gen Gen?" Error whispered in worry, rubbing Geno's back before biting his bottom lip, they should grab some water! "C'mon, let's get you some water, it should help." Error whispered, carefully moving and helping Geno get up.

Geno nodded and stood slowly up, grabbing onto his chest tightly. He then grabbed Error, like his life depended on it. "My-y chest... an-and throat... And bo-body... but mai-mainly my che-est..." Geno then answered Error's questions and coughed more, before chocking on more sobs.