Ch-17 Is It A Forever Together?

It's my wedding today. I've been never so happy in my life. Jaz,Cara and Kath being my bride's maid.

My dress is a long dress with a light puff with lace sleeves and ribbon back.
My dress is a hand made by Mrs. Angelo and I absolutely love it.

I feel really nervous as I was about to walk down the Ilse. Dad held my hand and we walked down towards the one I've been waiting to be with all my life. He was looking as dashing as always. He was wearing a black tuxedo making my knees go week.

I went up to him and held his hand
After the priest took forever he finally asked "Do you, Issac De Angelo take Lisindra Lace as your wife?"

He looked at me lovingly and said
"I do" "Do you, Lisindra Lace take Issac De Angelo as your husband?"
"I do" "Now you may kiss the bride"
He said and Issac was all over me.

***
Today was my Luna ceremony. I was going to be announced as the Luna as Issac already was given the Alpha position after our marriage.

I was standing on the stage with Issac
"Do you Lisindra De Angelo accept this pack as your own?"
"I do" I said
"Do you promise to protect this pack till your last breath?"
"I do"
"Do you accept me, Alpha Issac De Angelo as your Alpha and mate"
"I do"
"I the Alpha Issac De Angelo announce you Lisindra De Angelo as the Luna of this pack"

***
"I'm pregnant" I announced and was immediately was in air. Issac was so happy to know he was going be a dad.
He loves pups and has always dreamt on having his own. And today I feel proud to be the one to fulfill his dream.

"I love you Lisindra De Angelo"
"I love you till the sun dies Issac De Angelo"

I heard the alarm buzzing. Mhmm, not again. This alarm. It ruined my perfect dream! Nevermind let's get up and get ready for another boring day.

I got ready had my breakfast picked up my bag and locked the door. I walked towards the building I hate the most, called office. I got inside hearing my boss yelling at me for being late again.

"Miss Brook if you don't want to loose your job better start being punctual"
"Yes sir, I promise" I said lazily going towards my desk. I sat and opened my computer, adjusted my heavy brimmed glasses and started editing another story. The building filled with noise and pollution.

Sometimes I hope warewolves were real.
______________________________________