Ch-4 His Dog

"you're gonna stand there or come?" He asked in a annoyed tone. "Yeah" I said as my trance broke. I sat opposite of him on the bed still uncomfortable. It's so awkward for me to wear a dress. I really don't feel comfy. Now yes! I'm a nerdy tomboy according to my classmates. But I just don't like dresses. They are so tight and itchy. No stop thinking that you can't think like that you want your sketch book back right?!!

"So what's the project about?" I asked softly.
"It's a project on botany. We have to do it according to this list" he handed me a list.
I looked at it and cursed under my breath
"Shit!" "What?" He asked looking at his paper. "Nevermind" I said. God save me.

How am I gonna tell this beast that I suck at botany. He's probably gonna kill me. I never get more than C for botany on my grade card. With all my courage I said "Um well I-uh wanted to say so-something "
"Spill" he said. "I... I'm.." "Make it fast" he shouted making me flinch. This guy really got lack of patience. "I suck at botany" I said closing my eyes afraid he will be angry.

But instead I heard him bursting into a laugh. I blushed in embarrassment."The nerd- sucks-- at botany" he said between laughs. He finally stopped and siad "You're seriously stupid. It's so easy. Comeon I'll teach you" I looked at him confused. He studied? What? That's impossible! All he does is annoy me all day.

"Ok?" I said in a more questioning way.
We started with the theoretical part and he did really good at teaching me. When we finished it was already dark. I was yawning when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in , please" I said and mom's head poped in.
"Dinner's ready. I would really appreciate if your friend stays for dinner" she said.

I was about to decline when he spoke "Sure, I would love to" "Ok then come down in 5mins" with that mom left. "We can do the rest of it next day" I said and he nodded. I was packing up my stuff and he was staring at his phone. That's when I said "It's time to go downstairs" he poped his head up and suddenly his phone flashed and I was surprised. "Gotta show the school how the need looks in a dress" he said smirking

I shook my head and immediately said "No please, I'll do anything but don't show it to anyone" "Anything?"he asked and I nodded.
"Hm.... I'll think about it" he said and we went downstairs. We sat on the dinning table. "So how was your notes taking?" Dad asked sarcastically definitely not liking it.

"Oh I took the notes and we had a project on botany and we are paired so as he was here we started doing it" I explained to him."How were your grades in botany?" He asked. I looked at the floor and said in shame " I got a C" "WHAT?!!" The three of them said ina union. I remained quiet.

"Do you know botany?" Mom asked Issac.
He nodded and mom spoke again" Do you mind giving her tution on this subject. We will pay you" What Issac said next was unbelievable. "Sure I would love help but I won't except any money" he said.

Wasn't he supposed to say something like I aM tHe AlPhA. I dOn'T hAvE tImE fOr AlL tHiS blah blah... He looked at me and a smirk made its way to his lips. God he's definitely planning something. He left and I dashed towards my room.

***
I woke up hearing my alarm clock. I couldn't sleep properly my mind was preoccupied by what happened last night. I jumped out of the bed and went inside the bathroom to do my job. I ce out wearing a long oversized tee, a jacket and some baggy trousers. I was wondering about what to do today as all my work was done and I can't sketch.

Maybe I can take a day off? Yes!! That's it. I went downstairs and saw mom" Good morning mom!" "Good morning honey" "Mom can I take a day off pleaseeeee?"
"Sure honey go ahead but before that tell me are you done with your studies?" "Yes"
"Ok you can go" "Thankyou mom you're the best" I said hugging her. "Wait and take this money and have your breakfast out to your favourite place" she said handing me a bunch of money.

I hugged her once again and left. What? Don't look at me like that. I don't get day offs every weekend. This is my second day off this year. I went upstairs grabbed my things and dashed out." Come before dinner" I heard mom. "Ok!!" I shouted.

I sat in my car and remembered it's Saturday. Yes!!!! I can aske Jaz to hang with me. I took out my phone and called her.
"Hello" she said over the phone "Hi Jaz, it's Lisindra"

"I know. Why you sound so excited? Did someone propose you?" She teased me. I rolled my eyes.

***Issac's p.o v***
I heard Jasmine say the words. I ran towards her and asked her to put her phone on speaker. She hesitated at first but the listened. "What? Are you crazy?!!" She shouted over the phone. Her voice sounded so cheerful.

"You know leave the point. You will never get a boyfriend. By the way why did you call?" Jasmine asked. "Oh nothing I took a day off and wanted to spend it with you" she said over the phone.

Wow this girl needs some friends. "Sorry but I can't come. I'm at Alpha Issac's place. Sam took me here last night" Jasmine said frowning. "Before I say something. Is the phone on speaker?" She asked. She's quiet smart. Yeah that makes sense.

"N-no"  Jasmine said immediately."Now tell me for god's sake how the fuck did you say yes to that asshole? Like I can't believe how are you staying with that dumbass named Sam!!!!!" She screamed.

"He eats, walks sleeps only if his owner another dumbass Isaac asks him to. I swear if any day if Issac asks Sam if he can fuck you he will give you to him without hesitation! You shouldn't roam around that dog of Issac" she blurted.

Well this girl got some nerves. Jasmine was currently shaking with anger afterall Sam is her mate. She was about to say something but I stopped her and asked her to ask her to come here to pick you. "Well I was about to leave can you come and pick me up. I'm sending you the address" Jasmine followed my command.

Jasmine was still burning with rage. We heard her car's horn. Wow she's fast.
***Lisindra's p.o.v***

The door opened and Issac was standing. I bowed to him and said "Good morning Alpha. I'm here to pick Jasmine up" "Come in" he said holding the door wide open.
I entered and saw Jasmine inside that amazing mansion.

I turned around to observe it just as I felt a pain in my jaw. I fell on the floor and saw Jaz standing there. What the fuck? "Jaz- " she cut me and said "Don't call my name with that dirty mouth of yours" What happened to her? I stood up and lost control but someone grabbed me. Sam.
"Thankyou" I said. "You chose the wrong mate Lace. How dare you say those things about my mate?!!!!!!" She screamed. Opps looks like I fucked up.

"You shouldn't really call your Beta a dog" I heard a voice at my back and knew who it was. Issac. How did he know?!!! Did Jaz told him?!!!
______________________________________
Hope you all enjoyed it. Feel free to comment any flaws:)
Bye
Eve