Sugawara's Advice

(Hinata's POV)

I was walking to school ready and all packed for the team bonding trip we were having.
A team bonding trip is when the whole team goes out and does something together, once we did a picnic, and we went to watch a moving another time.
But this time is probably going to be the best one so far.

Because we're all going to stay in a hotel in Tokyo!

When I was approaching the front of the school when I realised that I was early, like super early.

It was only Sugawara that was there, standing by the bus. Now that I think about it, I wanted to talk to him about something that's been bothering me.

It was about Kageyama.

And how I feel about him.

And when I see him my stomach hurts but not in a bad way, if you know what I mean.

I was cut out of my thoughts when Suga said "Hey Hinata, you quite early"

"Yeah, I guess I was just really excited, haha" I awkwardly laughed.

Sugawara looked at me with a questioning look and sighed.

"Hinata, What's bothering you?"

I stepped back with a shocked expression on my face.

How did he know!?

"It's written all over your face" he giggled slightly.

"Oh well, haha, I guess I needed to talk to you about something," I said back to him scratching my neck.

"Something or someone?" He said with a smile.

"Well... Someone" I replied with a blush.

"I'm all ears Hinata" he did his motherly smile.

"When whenever I see this person my stomach goes all weird but not in a bad way, my face gets hot and I feel like my heart beats ten times faster, whenever I see this person I just want to smile and to see them smile. What is this feeling?" I looked up at Sugawara hoping to get an answer.

Sugawara puts his finger on his chin and says "Hinata, what do you feel when you see this person with other people?"

I look down at the ground and think for a second.

"I hate it...so much, I feel really sad"

"Do you ever think you could like this person more than a friend?" He replied looking up at the sky.

Do I?

I must have taken too long to answer because Sugawara started talking again.

"It sounds like to me that you might have a crush on Kageyama"

I blushed so much I looked like a tomato.

HOW DID HE KNOW IT WAS KAGEYAMA!?!?

Sugawara giggles a little at my reaction. "Listen, my advice for you is to wait for the perfect time to confess to him"

"Are you crazy?! I could never imagine doing that!"

Sugawara shrugged and walked over to Daichi who was approaching the school.

Do I like Kageyama? I mean, yeah he's hot but- WAIT WHAT!? You know what I can't deny it, I do like Kageyama.

I wonder how this bus ride is gonna go?

(Kageyama's POV)

Once tsukishima was there, since he was the last one, we went through some rules about this trip.

Daichi clapped his hands, "Okay everyone, listen up!
I have a couple of rules before we get going. First of all, you will each be put into pairs and that's the person you will share a room with, you will also sit on the bus with this person. If either of you wants to go out you will go out together."

He said some more stuff like how bedtime was at 11:00. No running and no mess and some other stuff that I didn't catch because I was staring at a certain someone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, this is the first
the story I've written.

I downloaded Grammarly just for this, haha.

If you have any ideas id be happy to know them.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story

Bye