Thea Rodriguez 13

Start bij het begin

'I do.' I roll my eyes.

'What are you wearing?'

A smirk appears on its own as I type, 'Nothing. I told you I sleep naked most of the time.'

And I could just imagine the frustrated groan leaving his mouth.

'Sleep. You've school tomorrow.' I write before he could reply.

'See you tomorrow, ma'am.'

I put my phone back on the nightstand and turn off the lights.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Picking up my car keys from the key stand. I get out of the house and lock the door behind me. Unlocking the car the put my purse and files in the backseat and quickly take the driver's seat.

In about 20 minutes I arrive at the school's parking lot. School starts at 8:30 so I was early by 10 minutes. After doing the attendance thing I walk towards my classroom through the half busy corridors.

The class was thankfully empty. I set my table with the things I would need and just as I was finished, I heard the doors being closed.

My eyes fall at Zach's back and I roll my eyes. "My class is about to start, get out."

He walks towards me with strong strides, his muscles straining against the school's tight shirt, a corner of his lips turned up in a smirk.

He slowly closes the distance between us and a pout graces his lips, "You don't expect me to wait till the 5th period to see you, do you?"

I shake my head at him. When a small smile forces its way to my lips he grins happily.

"Okay, now leave."

He pouts again, "Don't want to-"

"But have to." I chuckle and push his big frame away from me, he grabs my hands that were on his chest and places a soft kiss on them then starts backing off, still facing me. A stupid adorable smile on his face.

Suddenly the door opens and 2 boys enter. They look confusedly at Zach and one of them speaks, "You're not in our class, Zach."

To which Zach rolls his eyes, "No shit Sherlock."

I roll my eyes, "Guys take your seats. Zach, I'll check your assignment after the School's over."

Zach grins and leaves passing me a last wink after he's sure that the boys were not looking.

The students start pouring and soon I was starting the lecture teaching them about circles.

━━━━━━━━━━

Wrapping my last class before lunch I address the class, "Alright, guys enjoy your lunch I'll see you all tomorrow don't forget to go through once what I taught today-"

I am interrupted when suddenly a breathless girl comes to a halt in front of the door, she looked pale, sweat covered her forehead. I look at her confusedly and so does the students that were sitting in the class, "Miss Rodriguez, please- the cafeteria-"