Thea Rodriguez 13

"No! Fuck- your student!?" The voice yells and I put the phone away from my ear just in time to save my eardrums.

"I think that's exactly what I said, didn't I?" I roll my eyes while walking towards the balcony. the street lamps cast a beautiful view in the empty street. The cold breeze lightly ruffled the leaves of the trees.

Freya, my friend on the other side of the phone releases a string of beautiful words.

"Damn, Thea I mean I can't even say I am surprised. Taking risks defines you, bitch." She laughs.

"All jokes aside though, Thea, you never lose control like this so what's wrong this time?" she asks softly.

I shrug even though she couldn't see me. "I don't know, Fre, he just makes it so hard to ignore him it's like he knows exactly where to push me to get what he wants." I sigh, "He challenges me."

"Damn, no wonder you can't control yourself, I bet he makes your palm itchy." she laughs again at her own joke.

"Jesus, fuck off." I scowl. "How is Shay?" I smirk when there's a delay in the reply.

"She's- well- good. A little out of control." She chuckles. And I can just imagine the stupid smile on her lips.

"You guys are too sweet. I wanna puke." I gag jokingly.

"Oh please, tell me this Zach guy doesn't make you wanna break the rules- oops you already are breaking em'!" She laughs her own joke and I glare at the trees unconsciously.

"Yeah, yeah, very funny. Anyways, tell Shay I said hi." I smile.

"Fo'sho', take care of yourself, alright?"

'You too, I'll talk to you later.' I say while walking back into the room.

"Ba-bye"

Ending the call, I close the balcony doors and put my phone on the nightstand.

I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling thoughtlessly, Zach's smell still lingering on the sheets. Groaning, I get up and walk towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After finishing up I get out of my clothes and get under the soft sheets.

Just as I was about to turn off the lights my phone dings.

I silently pick up the phone from my nightstand and look at the message, 'Missing me already, huh?' I roll my eyes with a smile.

'It's clear who misses who.' I type back.

'Who can blame me? My mistress is fucking hot.' And I can just imagine the smirk playing on his lips with that mischievous glint in his eyes.

'Flattery won't get you anywhere with me, darling.' I laugh at the irony. Because it took him far fucking enough. Not that it was just his charms.

'What are you doing?' His new message read.

'It's 11 in the night, what do you think I am doing?' I ask rhetorically.

'Missing me.' Cocky asshole.

'You wish.' I type back.