Computer

After few weeks of being in the cell/room, it felt like a cell. They gave me a computer, I played games and watched shit. I need them to trust me to have the computer and not constantly view it from a different room.

I got their trust and I hacked Starks security system. I not going to lie it was a little hard but I need to get out. My urges came by less but they were still there. I need to self harm and go see my mom.

Once I hacked in and I heard the lock on my door click and got out.  And I got my phone and stole somebody headphones. I look at where everyone should be and they were on a mission. But I still need to sneak out because of security. I use my new powers to destroy the cameras. And I saw a door around the corner that said exit. But when I was about to go to the door, the Avengers walk in.

"That was a good mission." Said nat

" easy for you, you didn't get throw in a wall MULTIPLE TIMES" Peter said. While ago they told me that Peter is spider-Man.

They all laughter peters comment.

Well I going to check up on y/n. Said Wanda.

Wait can I go to plz." Peter begged

"Fine" she said. I was fuck. But I thought of a plan and use my powers to go in the vent right above my head.

I Army crawled to the door and got out, somehow. And as soon as I got out put the headphones in and and put a song on and I realize that this is not my phone, it peter's. I guess the password and I was right on the 3 time. And I put on his first playlist. The song everybody talks came on. And I ran. I went home. My at work and my dad is asleep. So I look for the drugs that Peter talk about.

The adventures pov
3 person.

Wanda walk in to y/n room and than Peter.

Where is she" peter said with a concerned voice

"I will check the bathroom" Wanda quickly walk to the bathroom. " so we have a problem, she not here" she said and speed walk about of the room. Peter also speed walk but Wanda was fast so he had to jog to keep up with her.

"Y/n not in her room" Wanda shouted to the group that was watch a movie.

"What, she escaped?!" Tony said like a yell but not really. He went to check security cameras and she disable them. "Fuck" Tony said under his breath. "She hacked me" he said slamming the computer.

Wait she can hack us" bat said with a little laugh.

" I will go to her house." Peter offed.

I will come to." Said Wanda

"Kid sorry but I going with wanda " said nat.

"But-" Peter was about to speak before nat interrupted him.

"No you are to closer to her." Nat said. Wanda and nat went to her house but nobody was home but her bad and the house was a mess like someone was looking for something.

Y/n pov

I went on walk I am not that dumb I knew that they would look for me. I wait for them to leave and I went back home.