Rock

I woke up I felt so different, tired and my rock that I put on my night stand made a mark.

"Shit my mom is going to kill me" I talk to my self. And I changed and my mom walk in my room and said "final you are wake". And she left.

I walk out of my room to see eggs and bacon and, my dad sitting there with the alcohol smell still on him.

"Dad you should take a shower." Right after that my mom look at me and put her hand to her neck saying that what I said was bad idea.
My turn to me and slap me.
"HUH, I NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER WHAT ABOUT YOU. HUH, LOOK NOW SHE ALL QUITE. I SCARED HER.( he punched me and kicked me in the stomach and he walk to the door and left.)

My mom ran straight towards me "OMG, y/n are you ok. I so sorry but you know how he is" she said crying. When I look up at her she had bruisers all over her arms and face. I was so mad. When I went to sit up my hand made a red spark. I was in disbelief.

My mom got me a wet towel and put in on my eye. My mom said goodbye she had work that Sunday. I didn't know how I going to cover this mark he left on my face. I ate breakfast and try again with the red spark. It didn't work, sadly. I thought just going to the Avengers compound but I thought that would be ridiculous. They wouldn't believe me. And I only made one spark. That was nothing. So I did the rest of my homework and chill. For the rest of the day today I didn't cut myself witch made me happy but sad.