Home

I walk in to my hall way when I hear my dad and mom fight about bills. My dad was drunk I could hear it in his voice. My mom was so tired all the time, she was nice to me. But she worries about the bills all the time. I mentally prepare myself for what I am about to walk in to. I unlock the door and my mom goes quiet. She didn't like fight in front of me, but dad keep yelling.

"Stop Rick." My mom says with a towel in her hand and her other wiping her forehead. " hi honey how was your day. Dinner will be done in like 30 minutes." She said

"Thank you mom, school was fine." I said and went to hug her. She hug me back but than my dad broke the nice, comfortable silence.

" OH YOU CAN BE NICE TO HER AND NOT ME." He yelled, as he point to me than himself.

" Omg Rick " she said and our hug was already broken. She look at me cup my face in her hands. " sweetie do some homework ok love you." She whispers to me. And with that she yells back at him.

I go to my room and I put my headphones in and listen to some music to help me focus on homework and not the yelling. I finish my science and social studies homework, before my mom knock on my door and said dinner.

I walk to the island that was our dining room. My food on my plate. I start to eat when my mom said "after dinner can you go to CVS and grab dads meds." I nod and my dad was in living room when he came over and yell at me for not respond.

"WHAT FUCK ARE YOU NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOUR MOM WHEN SHE ASK YOU SOMETHING." He yelled in my face I didn't say anything. And than he slap me for not talk and not looking at him. " OH WELL BECAUSE OF THIS ATTITUDE NO DINNER FOR YOU." He walk away with my plate. My mom look at me with sad and sorry eyes for not standing up for me. To be honest I can't blame her. He would do a lot worse to her than me. I grab my sweater and my skateboard. And I went to CVS.

Where I was going there I ran into someone. He look at me when I was on the ground and he quickly apologize.

"Omg I so sorry, I should-d have been looking." He help me up. I didn't say anything because if I did it would come out yelling. He look familiar but I don't where. I got back on my skateboard and went.

When I was heading back there was a forest. Idk why but I aways loved them. And I went in and just chilled I knew I was going to get yelled at for being late, I didn't care. When I was enjoying how the trees look in the night I heard something.

I look over and went to the sound. I saw some lady she had powers I think her name was Wanda, she was picking up theses big rocks and she crush them. And than the kid that I bump into was yelling at her.

" come on dinner Steve cook." He said she came running in and joke about how bad he was at cooking. I look at the rocks she crush but one part of the broken rock was glowing. I took it because it look so cool. And I went home.

While I was on my home my rock made my stomach hurt, like it was burning.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK, I was about to call 9-1-1" my mom said looking panic. I laugh
" that is not a joke what took so long?" She ask
" long line and a guy made me fall." I said she could always tell when I lied so I always say half of the truth.
"Ok, go getter ready for bed. Oh and tomorrow that room of yours better be cleaned or someone getting their ass whopping!" I laugh
"Ok mom love you good night". She hug me tight. I went to my room and I did the rest of my homework and today was good but the urge was still there. It was 12 am so everyone should be asleep and I grab my blade and I cut my arm. When I took off my sweatshirt there was whole through my shirt. Luckily the rock was still there and it burn my hand as soon as I touch it. It was hours later but it still hot. How how how. After that I went to sleep.