School

I wake up to my alarm clock. And I hit and hit over and over. Finally it shut up. My mom yell at me that she off to work. When I got dressed my dad walk in.

" you little shit make me fucking breakfast or I fuck you!" He yelled i know he would actually do it so I made in breakfast and I want off to school with my skateboard. I don't know where I going to put it but I am late and if my mom get a call from school that will be the end of Y/N Y/L/N.

I went to school 20 minutes late I put my skateboard in the office. I went to science and we got new sits. And I figure it out. The guy that bump into me was Peter and we sat next to each other. And we have a science project. We have to make a lightbulb light.

"So.... Can I come over to you house tomorrow?" He ask while he hit his pencil on the desk. So he is the kid that been doing that. It so annoying. And quick I almost yelled
"No No No ahah.....no I come to yours. What your phones number and address?" I ask and he made a surprised face.
"Shit was I to forward. I mean I need it for the project." I said
No it fine here" he said he quick gave all the stuff and stupid me said "actually can we hang out tonight?" And he said cool and apologizes again for the other night. Which I really didn't care.

After school I quickly clean my room as my mom and me forgot about clean my room or I get ass whopping. I went to do at one class of homework done before I get a call from Peter.

Peter
So what time.

Y/N
Like 20 minutes maybe
Peter
Sounds good. Bye

He hung up before I got to say bye. I told mom about Peter and she let me go after the talk. I skateboard to his apartment. And I knock and 2 people yell I get it. One a female so I assume a mom and one male so Peter. And Peter open the door and he had a shock face and he had a white t-shirt and black boxer on.

"Oh shit hi y/n, give me one minute." He ran way and he put on pants. Witch I was glade that we won't do this project with him in his boxers. I walk in and some women in a kitchen laughed.

"Oh hi I am his aunt, aunt may. But you can call me may." She said and gave her hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you I am y-"

Yes I know you are y/n, Peter wouldn't stop stressing out about this project. Between me and you I think he thinks that you are stupid." She laugh she took a sit on a couch and pat it down for me to sit.

"Oh will I not stupid and I have to actually tell him something" she smile

" what" she had smirk on her face and move her hip to bump mine.

Um-
Before I got to say it peter walk in

"Y/n! Come on we will do it in my room." He looks so mad at may.

"Ok" I got up and wave bye to may. "So I already did the writing out part now we have to take a picture of it on so do you have the supplies" I said as I sat down on his bed.

"Yes.. thank you for doing the writing, and (he cleaned his throat) what did you want to say to me" he ask with a squeaky voice.

"Oh yeah ( I sat up straight) um I don't like you I actually (looking down to my keens) like girls"

" Oh yeah and.I don't like by the way sorry about may. Any thing els...."

"That it."

Oh ok don't worry I don't care, but if someone dose try some thing like hurt you because you like someone than plz tell me so I can kick some asssss!" He said kind of excited when he said that. (He plug thing in trying to make lightbulb work)

"Wait I yell at him. No that not how you do it. You are going to kill yourself" ( I fix it)

"Oh thank you for not letting me kill my self" he said with a laugh and a smirk on his face.

We soon became close after that night. Witch was awesome he help me make friend with Ned and mj she is so cute btw. I might like her but Peter and Mj are met together. So me and Ned just watch them fall in love. Their first kiss me and Ned bump into them witch made them kiss. But at home it was worse.

My dad lost his job and is more drunk and my mom took more shifts to cover the bill. I told her that I could get a job she didn't want me to but I did. So now I go to school , take care of my dad, hang out witch my friend and now I have a job