betrayed

My mom can in to my room witch was a cell.
"Hi mom"

Omg y/n are you ok" she ran to me. I was sitting on the bed.

Yes mom I am fine. I promise." I said and hug her. She sat on the ground and I still sat on my bed. We catch up. Dad was still bad, and she said her good byes and left for work.

Wanda and me made a deal as I soon learn how to control some part of my power. I would quit my job, but I would go to her to practice. And if I did that I could go home. As much as I didn't want to my mom is still there. 

Peter pov:

I watch y/n over the camera.  As if she saw me my secret wouldn't be one. When I saw y/n mom come in she talk about how her dad was worse. Was her dad sick or violent. My hairs of the back of my neck stood up. Something didn't seem right. Like her mom was lying about something. But this lie was big. So when her mom left i followed. She went to work, she is a nurse. I think I saw her stele meds. Why would she do that. I look up the meds and they make you violent. What did I get myself into.

I talk to Wanda about what I saw.
"Wanda, y/n is being drug by her mom." I said run to catch up to her.

"Peter hoe do you know that." She stop and look at me

"Read my mind if you going to anyway." I said because she made the face that she only makes when she reads minds. "Well?" I said.

"Don't tell y/n. Her mom is the only thing she has left." She said and quickly walk way. I didn't care what she said I have to tell her. But I can't expose my identity. But this is so important. So I had to tell her no matter what.

Y/n pov

I was on my room reading a book and when Peter came in.

PETER HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?" I yelled,

"Y/n be quite, I will explain later. But I have something to tell you." He came closer to me and sat next to me. I sat up straight look very confused.

"Well" I said after we just sat there for a few minutes.

" um your mom is lying. She is druging your dad to be violently." He said I was shocked. I stood up faster that I thought I could. I felt mad, shocked, betrayed, and sad. How could she do this to me.

"No NO NO! SHE COULDNT! SHE LOVES ME!" I yell at him. He stood up walk to me to give me a hug but I threw him against the wall. And than Wanda, Steve, and Tony ran in.

"WHAT THE FUCK PETER WHAT DID YOY DO!" Yelled by Tony Steve just stood there. Wanda came closer to me

"Y/n it ok your fine, your safe." She said but it didn't clam me down it made me mad. The woman I thought was trying her best to protect me, was hurting me.

"Really Peter you told her!" Wanda said as she saw I was getting anger as she said that I was safe.Tony got Peter up and out of the room. I thought that Peter was lying. After a while of think that I clam down.