"Okay don."

We drove to the airport. After three good hours we arrived in France. I did not want to rest till I find her therefore we drove directly to Louis Vuitton Company.

"Excuse me handsome. Who are you here to see?"

A receptionist who had applied a lot of make up, unbottoned the first three buttons of her shirt making her breast to pop out.

"I came to see you."

"What? Why? Who are you? I do not know you." She asked and I smirked at her worried and shocked face.

"So what about if I offered you one million dollars and you give me some information."

"What? That is a lot of money."

"Yes it is. So what have you decided?"

"Am sorry sir but it depends on what information you want to know."

I nodded and handed her today's newspaper which I carried with me cause it had to be of some importance.

"Do you know her?"

She nodded. 

"Yes. She is the youngest fashion designer even without a degree her designer are the best."

"Okay. So what is her name?"

"Ariana Moretti."

What! I finally found them.

"So has anyone else asked you about her?"

"No sir."

"Okay. You will receive your money soon but I will double it so that if anyone asks you about her you should not tell them her real name but you should tell them another name."

"Okay sir. But if you are after her you cannot get to her."

"Why is that?"

"This is because she has a driver and some bodyguards. The men are from the French mafia. She seems related to the leaders."

"Okay. Thank you so much for the information. I will take my leave now."

"Okay sir. It was nice meeting and doing business with you sir."

I nodded at her and got out.

"To the French's don mansion."

"I hope they are safe." Mark said.

"I too. But what I cannot understand is how are they related to the French mafia?" Frank said.

"We do not know but we will find that soon."

They both nodded.

After a thirty minute drive we arrived at his mansion.

I have met Samuel just twice. He is a calm man unlike me.

"Am sorry but I must inform him that you are here." a man said.

I nodded.

He spoke in France to the person on the other line.

After he spoke he opened the gate.

I walked inside but stopped at the front door cause of what I heard.

"Where in hell did you two meet." a woman said.

"Mam we have been friends for five years." a woman with a voice familiar to Issa spoke but I knew she was not the one cause of how she addressed the woman.

"Five years and you never told us? a man said.

"What? I am a grown up. You people should treat me like one."

"What? Do you who she is? She is Issabelle Rossi. You just got yourself in trouble with Raphael."

"What? Wait! How did you know that she is a Rossi? Dad, mam."

There was a silence.

"You were the ones who helped Raphael to kill them, didn't you."

"I am sorry dear but we had to."

"What? You had to? Make me understand mam."

"They were searching for their lost daughter. They had gotten twins but I could not have a child hence when we found out that they were having twins..."

"You stole me from my parents. You kept me away from my twin sister, my family. But not only did you just do that but also killed my parents and sister. I hate you."

"Dear..."

"Just shut up and live my house."

I immediately heard a slap.

"Don't ever raise your voice at your mother."

"She is not my mother. Both of you killed her. Guards take them both to the basement. Am sorry but I cannot let you leave cause it will get Issa in trouble and she is my half. Her pain is also my pain. I will make you suffer for taking me from my family and killing them."

I heard some begging.

I decided to enter.

I found her crying and I felt a sharp pain. How will Issa take when she finds out the truth.

I did not realise when I also started crying.

She looked up and that is when I saw the similarities.

She just looked like her. One could confuse between the two.

"I came to get Issa. As for what you found out she is in great danger. I want to keep her safe.

She just nodded.

"Let me inform her that you are here and you have to leave with her." Samuel said.

I nooded