Miss Ashley was pretty annoyed by Jin's carefree attitude, but she shrugged it  off, saying, "Class, did you complete the homework I assigned to you?" she asked.

"No miss." the class said, with their heads down.

"Jungkook?" she said, turning to him. He stood up and went to the teacher's desk, handing in his homework.

Oh, and Jungkook...

He was wearing a black shirt inside with a black half-zipped black jacket with its hood up, along with black jeans and black sneakers. Really different from what he was wearing yesterday. His hair was perfectly combed and he had the usual expression he had on his face when he's in school, a kinda lost expression, kinda serious but cute.

 His hair was perfectly combed and he had the usual expression he had on his face when he's in school, a kinda lost expression, kinda serious but cute

"Oh, hi Jin." he whispered before sitting down on his desk.

"Only one?" Miss Ashley asked. "You had 2 and a half days."

"Miss we had a party." some student said.

"So you didn't complete your work?"

"No miss."

"Very shameless of you." she scolded.

Everyone remained silent.

"I'm giving you another day." Miss Ashley said sternly. "Tomorrow, I want the homework handed in, along with the homework I will give you today."

Everyone groaned. 

"Miss Ashley we also get homework from other teachers!" another student protested.

"Its your own fault." she said. "Now, turn to page number 45 in your maths textbooks and- Jungkook! Please pay attention!"

Jungkook jumped. "I-I'm sorry miss." he said.

"What were you doing?"

"I was telling Jin something."

"And is it more important than my lesson."

"I don't really know miss." Jungkook said. "It might be."

Miss Ashley was silent for a minute or two before saying, "Please pay attention to the lesson.  You can continue your talk later."

Jungkook nodded, looking down on his book. The lesson continued, and as usual, Jin roasted the teacher 3 times, Jungkook gave most of the answers, blah blah blah.

"Finally! Last class!" Jin said, stretching his arms. A girl suddenly approached him, smiling shyly. She was wearing a white and brown top with  white skirt and white shoes. She had beautiful brown eyes and and straight, silky brown hair. 

"Hi Jin

"Hi Jin." she said softly.

"What do you want?" Jin asked coldly.

"Um...I'm throwing a birthday party, and I was wondering if...if you could come?" she asked shyly.

"Where's your house?"

"Its at Street XXXXX. Turn left and you'll find a white marble house. Thats mine."

"I'll see." he said. "When's your birthday?"

"Two days later." she answered. "It starts at 8 PM."

"Okay, and is the party formal or casual?"

"I'll prefer casual, though you can wear whatever you want, of course."

"Right." he said. "I'll see if I can come."

"Okay." she said bowing. "Thank you for your time." she finished softly and left. 

Jin stared after her.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Jungkook said, snapping Jin back to reality.

"What? No no I don't have a crush on her." he said.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook teased.

"Yes!" Jin exclaimed. "Now shut up and stop irritating me."

"Alright sir."

"I don't have a crush on her, do I?" Jin questioned himself. "No no Jin, you don't have a crush on her, she's just an ordinary girl."

Wait, or was she?

"Hey! You scared me!" Jungkook put a hand to his heart as Jin turned up when he closed the lockers. He hand was stretched and his hand was open.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Let me just make it clear to you, sir. that you almost spilled the tea."

"Huh?"

Jin pushed Jungkook out of the hallway and into an empty classroom. "You almost blurted out that I'm the leader of the most feared mafia in the world." Jin snapped. "Can't you just keep your mouth shut?"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Jungkook cried. "I never said anything like that, I swear I didn't!"

"Are you sure?" Jin asked doubtfully.

"I'm positive, I never gave out any information about the mafia."

"Then who did?"

"I have no idea, but I assure you that it wasn't me."

"Good." Jin said. "Because I'm sure you remeber what I will do if you say anything, right?"

Jungkook trembled. "Y-yes." he stammered. "Y-you s-said that you'll b-burn m-me  if I say anything a-bout y-you."

"Good boy." Jin smirked before heading out of the classroom, leaving behind a very fearful Jungkook.

"We will firstly divide the answer by 2, then multiply by 13 and lastly subtract the answer from 4." Jungkook answered.

God, it was another period of maths, and Jin was so tired he could sleep in a matter of seconds.

But he tried to pay attention. The exams were coming up, and he wanted to score high grades, even though it would mean giving up his weekend and study instead of hanging out with his friends.

He took notes, scribbled diagrams and tried to give a few answers. Mis Ashley was really surprised by his attitude, but thought that he was turning over a new leaf, so she appreciated it. 

"Soo...what are we going to do after school?" Jimin asked.

"I'm starving." Jin said, patting his belly."

"Lets go to the cafe then." Namjoon said.

"Good idea." Jin said, and they all headed out of the classroom, but heard a faint scream ring through the hallway.

"What was that?!" Jimin panicked.

Jin felt something wrong, he could feel it in his bones. He stopped dead, and looked up with wide eyes.

"JUNGKOOK!"