Chapter 3

"Don't you dare touch him"

Huh?  I thought. Who is he talking to?

A figure suddenly appeared out of no where, and I got scared, thinking it might be Felix or one of his friends.

"I won't touch him." a deep voice said. 

"Good. Now tell me, what are you doing here?" Jin asked.

"Don't you remember the deal mister?" the deep voice said in a bored tone. I desperately wanted to know who it was, but Jin kept me behind.

"Of course I do. I'm not a grandpa alright? I remember what you said yesterday." Jin said dramatically.

"Well then, where is it?" the deep voice said. "Come on, I don't have all day!"

"Hey!" I said, pulling his jeans. "Who is that person?"

Jin looked at me, before saying, "No one that you should be concerned of. Let me clean your wounds. And you," he said, pointing to the weird man. "we'll continue this later. Couldn't you have waited for school to end?"

The man didn't say anything, but Jin stayed quiet for a while before replying, "Alright, we'll do it in that way."

"What the hell is going on?!" I raised my voice, but Jin didn't say anything until that weird man jumped out of the window and was out of sight.

Jin turned to me and was about to lift my chin up to clean the bruises on my face, but I slapped his hand away, glaring at him. 

"Tell me who that was." I said.

"No one." he simply replied.

"Why can't you just tell me who that was?"

"Because its a secret, something that you shouldn't know about."

I glared at him before looking away. "Where'd you learn that from?"

"Learn what?" he asked, confused.

"That." I said, doing some gestures like punching and twisting someone's arm.

"Oh, what I did to Felix?" he said.

"Yeah."

"Um...just from movies and TV shows. I watch them a lot, especially action and science fiction."

"Oh." I said, though I was quite unsure about his answer. "By the way, you don't need to clean my wounds. I can do that myself."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded. "I'm positive. Its not like I'm a 5 year old baby and I don't know how to clean my wounds."

"Well you look like one." he said. 

"Hey!"

"Anyways, you sure you can handle this?"

"Yes, Jin, I'm sure. Don't worry."

"Alright then." he said, handing me the alcohol swabs. "Just make sure to clean them well with water first."

I nodded as he stood up and walked towards the door. Remembering something, I gave a small shout, "Hey Jin!"

He whipped his head around, raising his eyebrow.

"T-thank you f-for s-saving m-me." I stuttered as I thanked him.

He gave a small smile before nodding his head and walking out of the classroom, closing the door softly behind him.

I sighed as I lay down on the ground, a few tears falling from my blue orbs.

"Mom." I whispered. "I need you Mom."

I closed my eyes as I imagined my mother hugging me and comforting me.

"Where are you, Mom?"