It's already 8pm and I went inside the bedroom. Ngayong wala si Leo, mayroon akong chance para makapag-ikot dito. Kailangan kong makita ang mga gamit ni Kia, and I have to also know his relationship with Gus, the one who calls him Claire.

Kiara Claire Alvarez

Nahagip ng mata ko ang isang wooden box sa ilalim ng kama ni Leo. It's like a treasure box and Kiara's name is engraved on its body.

Lumuhod at yumuko ako para kunin 'yon sa ilalim ng kama. Nang makuha ko na ang wooden box ay hinawakan ko ang bawat letra sa pangalan na nakaukit doon.

"I'm sorry Kiara, I have to do this," I tried to open it but it is locked and I need a key to open it. I left the box on the top of the bed and roam around the bedroom, but there is no trace of any key. I went to the kitchen and keys are inside a cabinet. "Okay." I smiled and breathed out heavily as I wiped the sweat that drips from my forehead.

Bumalik ako sa bedroom at sinubukan ang bawat susi sa wooden box, pero wala ni isang gumana. It's frustrating. No matter how hard I try to fit these keys in, they just don't work. I put them back where I found them and roam again.

As soon as I found a door that leads to the closet, I opened it and it is a huge room for a closet. It has a divider that has a label and obvious that Leo owns the left side and Kiara's closet is on the right side, so I went right.

I wonder where Kia went and what she does right now, because in just a snap I became her.

Nang maglakad ako paikot sa closet niya ay biglang nag-vibrate ang phone na nasa bulsa ko pa'rin. It's the black phone that vibrates and Gus' name is on the screen as he calls me.

"Hello?" sinagot ko ang tawag niya at nagpatuloy sa pagbukas ng mga cabinet na nandito. The cabinet on the left are just his dresses and underwear that I can now use while I stay here and steal her identity.

"Your car was stolen?" he didn't even say hello or any greeting.

"What do you mean?" I ask with confusion and went on the right cabinets and open the huge cabinet door. Bumungad sa akin ang mga uniporme na puti na katulad ng isang Airline Pilot. My mouth shaped into an O as I pull the white uniforms one by one.

"The car I bought for you..." there is a pause as he tries to find words for me to understand him easily. "It was found on a bridge." he sounds on a rush and I hear people walking and talking near him. "Unfortunately, I have a shoot right now and I can't talk for long. The police just called my number because the car is still registered under my name..." he paused again and talked to someone, then gives his attention to me again. "I'll just send you the address of the bridge and you can just go there. I have a shoot, gotta finish this tonight." he waits for my reply.

"Okay, just send me the address then."

"Yeah."

"Good luck on your night shoot," I said in a low voice.

"Uhm, Claire?"

"Yes?"

"Please break up with him." he then ended the call with that line that made me stop breathing for seconds.

Pinagmasdan ko ang bawat uniporme na nasa sahig ngayon. Sinubukan kong suotin ang isa at humarap sa salamin. I look like a real pilot. I wish I am. I wish I am on Earth and also a pilot like Kia is here. Hinubad ko na ang uniporme at 'binalik na ang mga kinuha ko sa kung saan ko sila nakita.