Ch 18 | Happy Ending

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

| ᴊɪᴀ |

I walked through the campus.. I was on my way to meet my love.. He moved out of the house after that day and it's been 2 months now.. He stays with taehyung.. Talking about taehyung.. Me and Jungkook came to know that My best friend, Joy and Taehyung started dating just after few weeks we started dating for real.. I always knew something was going on between them.. I'm happy for them.. Today's the exam day for the national exams... I was waiting for jungkook to come out.. he really studied hard to prepare for exams.. he's so determined to be in police department..

____________________________

Everyone started walking out of their classes and I waited for him in campus.. My eyes continuously kept scanning him and a big smile formed on my face seeing him walking towards me with a big smile.. I ran to him and hugged him tight.. "You're smile tells me everything? You're exams went well right?" I asked still confirming it.. He smiled and nodded.. "It was awesome.." he said.. We stayed like that in each other's embrace without realizing we were in campus.. He pulled out the hug.. "Let's go on a date today.. A really expensive one" he said.. I chuckled.. "Ok" I said.. As he moved out he stopped using his father's money.. and only source of income was the money he got paid at part time job in a cafe..

We walked to my car.. He even left his car behind.. It's like he basically ran away from the home.. but we still know his dad does keeps his eyes on him.. It didn't affected us though.. I was now completely ready to face our parents with the truth.. I'm ready to tell them that we're in love.. that we want to get married.. well.. we'll get married even if they don't accept us..

__________________________________

3 Years Later.

We were in busan.. We ran away together.. and now.. we live with Jungkook's mom.. She's really good to us and I love being with her.. She's too caring and loving.. I'm 7 months pregnant.. and it's been 2 years of our marriage.. I was having a stable job in a company but was on maternity leave.. my mom and his dad tried a lot to bring us back.. But somethings can't be forgiven.. We left the next day after that incident..

*Flashback*

I came out of my room and walked downstairs and there was a big smile plastered on my face cause I'm going on a date with him.. My smile faded as I saw our parents in hall.. I just slowed down but kept walking out without looking at them.. It's hard for me to look at them when Jungkook is not around.. "Sit right here.. We need to talk" said his dad.. "I'm getting late" I said without looking at him.. "We're aware of your and Jungkook's physical relationships.." said mom which made me pause on my route and turn to them.. "Take a seat" she said.. I sighed and sat in front of them..