on

3rd POV: (The ghost is still with you)

After the Mdinghts special short appareancy on the war field, everything went quiet since the teachers didn't really quite had anything to see or listen too anymore. It was all thanks to Izuku breaking his remote that would let the teachers hear the screams of the students. He did manage to steal it in between one war game to the other one and used it very wisely too. 

Now that I think about it....

There was still Thirteen and Cementoss outside of the observers room. Then again they were probably dead thinking about it more it was like 100% sure. There was no way our killer rabbit woud let spies go out.

So they are dead.

Nezu: Are the things ready?

Power Loader: Yes.

Let's be honest these won't help you at all. Nothing can help you!

Think you can escape the all mighty Usagi's wrath?! Nothing can save you nothing will help you not even these high tech detectors that will tell you when he arrives.

I would even go so far and bet my soul on you that he will find a way around all these traps! Like it's literally Usagi we are talking about! He would find a way to beak the fourth wall too! Like he is no joke! I am scared of him! Good thing I am already dead and just bored so just watching you all suffer but back to you Nezu. What did you came up with in your little rat mind?

There were a couple of traps set everywhere like laser grid, some smoke bombs also some... what are these exatcly?

Mic: Is this really all neccessary?

Aizawa: *Sigh* no. This doesn't even stop him a little bit.

You bet you are right!

Nezu: Oh it will. These are some high tech sensors as well as smole drones filled with tranqilizer that look like some mosquitos. Very handy.

... You do realize that he has excelent hearing and would hear that thing. I am pretty sure every insect is too scared of him and there are no bug bites on his entire body!

But never mind me. 

What do I even know?!

I am just a ghost!

Lunch: Can we not just invite him over for food?

Maybe?

I mean you always get me with food!

You know what would be good right now?

Some bloody steake!

Vlad: No!

RG: I am pretty sure you can't just invite him over for dinner when he is angry.

Mic: Is he even angry?

Snipe: Did you hear Midnight's scream?

Power Loader: Ohh right... I am scared!

Snipe: So can we not just give up?

Nezu: Then you may as well pack your things and quit your jobs.

Snipe: Guess we are staying.

Hound Dog: Can I get out of here? I would rather ask him to just tape and have it over with.

Vlad: Who said he would do that and not more?

Power Loader: Do you think he found Cementoss and Thirteen?

Nezu: I assume so.

RG: Which means they are injured... Oh great!

Nezu: Now all we have to do is prepare for the worse.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Wake me up when he is here.

Mic: SHO! You can't just go back to sleep!

Aizawa: Who said I can't!

Vlad: Are we just waiting it out?

Nezu: Yes. Out there we might as well give up. But in here we should be save from him. There is no entrance besides this door over there to get into this room.

Who said that?!

Did you forget about the vents or the walls? He could literally just bust a whole through a wall and come in this way? 

How can you be so sure?

Nezu: Yes.

Vlad: Why?

Aizawa: Dumb idea.

Mic: Huh... Did you say somthing Sho?

Aizawa: Nothing.

Nezu: Because I know for a fact that he will go after us. As long as we stay here there is no way he can get in. 

Power: I barikaded the door.

Vlad: And then?

Nezu: We wait it out and let him tire himself out by thinkign and trying to get in.

Hound Dog: So you basically want us to attack him right after he gave up on attacking us.

Vlad: That sure will take long.

RG: Are you sure he is wronking alone?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Can we just give up.

Nezu: NO!

Even if you give up, he would still go after you! Okay maybe not you Eraserhead but all the other ones!

Hound Dog: Okay so we are just staying here?

RG: Looks like it or do you want to get out?

Hound Dog: From what I heard... No. I feel saver in here.

WRONG!

HOW WRONG!

YOU ARE ALL JUST AN EASIER TARGET!

But who am I to say this... Ohh look the bunny is heading this way!

All of the sudden some bangs could be heard coming from the door. Someone was clearly trying to open it. It might be Bakugo or Usagi or even Todoroki! The teacher couldn't know it but one thing was for sure the next couple of minutes would be chaos and no one of the teachers was pepared for it!

 It might be Bakugo or Usagi or even Todoroki! The teacher couldn't know it but one thing was for sure the next couple of minutes would be chaos and no one of the teachers was pepared for it!