What

3rd POV (Ghost Observer)

How dare the teachers belittle the little killer rabbit and thought that Ectoplasm would survive?

Do they really think so or does Nezu have something else in mind?

Who knows?!

That rat Satan is an enigma himself after all!

Now back to war game with class 1A since Izuku still didn't meet class 1B. They really are good at avoiding him for now. Tho the fact was pretty clear. Izuku was the one that still didn't hunt them down and was disinterested in them. Otherwise they would be long gone!

While the teachers send out a hero, Izuku was waiting for them to come with all of the other students on his command or more like half of them. The thing is, he never beat them in a civil war game but recruited them into his team....

You might be asking why?

But seriously isn't the answer pretty obviously?

No?

Then allow me, the ghost observer of this game, to explain.

After every turn a hero is decided to play the villain. Nezu made class 1A and B do this exercise together hence there were 40 turns. Each turn had a different villain and a lot of heroes with Izuku in their team now 39 turns later and Izuku and the rest of the class got pretty board and exhausted. It was more bored for Izuku since this wasn't a challenge for him after all. Seeing that this is the case Izuku decided to give the game a little twist. So instead of getting rid of the people in his class Izuku went on and recruited them into his team.

There wasn't a single rule against this!

It only said no killing.

No using weapons other than the ones provided by the support team and of course one of the most important rules especially made for Izuku.... NO NOTEBOOKS ALOWED.

It was a good idea but don't you think at this point his own brain is a cheat code?

The little bunny doesn't need them. He knows everything what he needs in and out after all.

As useless as this rule is, it did make the others in the game feel a little bit better not seeing Izuku with a notebook in his hand. So one can say it is only there to make the other feel better with no real effect.

But enough of that!

The game is set and everyone was ready. Let's go back to Izuku's team and see what they are up to.

Denki: You think this was enough to get their attention?

Izuku: What else? Good job by the way.

Mina: Ahm what are we gonna do if they really come?

Izuku: Fight them like the villains we are.

Kirishima: Bro are you sure this is a good idea?

Izuku: Why not? I don't see why we can't do this.

Iida: It is wrong and not hero like to do this.

Momo: We are playing the villains. There is no wrong or right for us.

Iida: Our roles were to be the heroes and not villains.

Momo: Right...

Is that a hint I see there?

Ohh Izu you better not trust these guys!

I smell something fishy!

Izuku: At least someone gets it!

Jiro: Ahm so... who do you think they sent?

Izuku: Ectoplasm and he will be coming here soon. Did everyone listen to the plan I proposed earlier?

Of course they did, but do not trust them!

No one was really dumb enough to take Izuku up on his bad side or even make his plan fail because of them. Like really, they knew his character better than anyone. There was also a reason Aizawa don't like to intervene with Izuku anymore.

Let's just say Bakugo hit the nail a little bit too hard a couple of times and came to regret it. It is also a sight of its own seeing Izuku run after Bakugo with a slipper in his hand and throwing it at his head with the power of OfA. Ohh how Aizawa needed to get used to seeing the little green bean explode and threaten as well as frighten every single one of them.

When that happens you better run for your life because there is no hiding!

P.S.: It's also no use trying to capture him with a scarf or one gets strapped into it and put to sleep. Poor caterpillar needed to learn that lesson the hard way and ending up hanging from a tree like a cockoon.

Now enough talking about what the green bean did. Let's go back to the game and see what is going on right now.

Mina: Ahm... What are we gonna do if he tells the others?

Izuku: Oh don't worry about that.

What a smile! This calm and yet dangerous smile he had was close to a Cheshire smile and his cold eyes combined with it made everyone seeing him shiver. Ohh what a nice villain he could have been.

Izuku: Now everyone get ready! Do not make me regret taking you into my team.

Seriously... I wonder what the killer rabbit has in mind?

Why would he take everyone in his team?

Is he about to backstab them?

Why not deal with the teachers himself?

Ohhh sooo many questions and all we can do is observe what his next steps are.

With half of the class in his palm he could do soo much and yet he decided to just sit on the ground having Denki and Mina in front of him playing dead or more like unconscious. The others were hiding for now. It didn't look like much but the trap was sat.

Now all he had to do was wait and as if the teacher knew he had to be fast and not let the rabbit wait, he arrived 5 minutes later.

Did anyone see the smile on Izuku's face?

No?!

Is it just me?

Does no one see the bloodlust in them?

Am I tripping?

Well who knows!

Maybe I am!

Maybe I am not!

But one thing is for sure!

Whatever was about to happen would get down into UA's school history.