Chapter 2

Keefe Pov:

New School, New Home, New Life.

I had just bought an apartment in Kansas City and would be attending Foxfire High. I had finally moved out of my father's house in New York City and moved to Kansas City where I had always wanted to live. I was gonna go try and get a job this weekend, let's see what can I do. Never mind I can worry about this later, right now I had to get to school. I hopped in my truck and typed Foxfire High into my GPS and pulled out of the apartment building parking lot. When I arrived in front of the huge high school. I hopped out and walked in. Let's see I had locker 79. I opened it up and put all my books in except the one I needed for class. I stopped in front of room 11. I opened up the door and took a seat near the back of the class since those were the only seats open. I sank into my seat.

Sophie Pov:

I waved to Bi as we split paths to go to our classes we had most periods together. Even lab, but I was the only one in my class without a lab partner, but that was okay cus I knew all of that stuff, so I could care less. I stopped in front of my classroom, room 11. I pushed open the door and walked in.

"Ms. Foster, your late", My teacher, Mr. Smith said, giving me a don't let it happen again look.

"I know, Mr. Smith", I said sinking into my normal spot, but my eyes couldn't help but drift to the boy sitting next to me. He was kinda cute, with his messed blond hair and strange ice blue eyes.

Stop it, Sophie, you've never had a crush before.

"We have a new student joining us today, Keefe Sencen", Mr. Smith said dragging me out of my thoughts, "Mr. Sencen would you please introduce yourself".

The blond boy next to me stood up, "Um, hi I'm Keefe Sencen and I just moved here from New York".

"Thank you, Mr. Sencen", Mr. Smith said and then dove into all different kinds of lectures on Algebra.

After class, I was walking through the halls lost in my own thoughts when I ran into someone causing both of us to fall down.

"Sorry", I said standing up. That was when I saw him. It was the boy from my Algebra class.

"Hi, I'm Keefe Sencen, I think we're in the same class", he said helping me up.

"Sophie, Sophie Foster, and yeah we are in the same class", I told him.

His beautiful blue eyes.

Stop it Sophie

I shook my head at myself.

"Well I'll see you around", he said.

I was on my way to lunch, but all I think about was him. Ugh, Biana is never gonna let me forget this.

Hi guys, I'm giving you the second chapter of this book hope you like it. Bye!!