Seroroki

"Hanta I bought you a cat!" Todo yelled from the kit hen holding a black cat with a white tail and red eyes. Sero came out of his room, down to the kitchen. "Hey baby. You got a cat?" Sero asked as Todo nodded smiling, "Yeah! Isn't he cute?" Todo handed Sero the cat and went in the other room for something. Sero was staring a the cat then put the cat down, the cat licked Sero's face then ran to the other room. Sero stifled a few sneezes before seeing a concerned Todo. "Um...hi-'he...ha..hachoo!'-Sorry" Sero said then sniffled. "Bless you. Are you okay? You've been acting weird even since I got home...." Todo stated then went over to Sero. He sat down next to his dark haired boyfriend and ruffled his hair. "I should've told you before...." "Tell me what?" "I'm allergic to cats Sho-'choo!'-ugh" Sero rubbed his nose and gave a look to Todo of exhaustion. Todo gave a sad look before smiling and pulling Sero into a hug, "I'm sorry for buying the cat Hanta, I'm glad you told me. I'm truely sorry baby" Todo kissed Sero's head then laid him down on top of him, "Sleep baby. I'll take the cat back later" Sero looked at Todo then smiled. "You're the best boyfriend ever. Don't forget that." Sero yawned then passed out. Todo took the cat back an hour later after Sero was asleep. He felt terrible but Sero seemed okay. Todo came back home to find Sero blowing his nose in the kitchen at 9'o clock that night. "Sero" Todo said then got closer to Sero who was now rubbing his eyes, "Hi babe. Ik I'm supposed to be asleep but my nose is stuffy and I wanted to see you." Sero admitted then sniffled quietly. "Aw baby. Come here" Sero walked over to Todo then hugged him and fell asleep in his boyfriends arms. Todo took Sero to their bedroom and laid him down. Soon after Todo passed out next to Sero.

A/n: Thx so much Yourmhasimp1 for requesting this! Hope you like it! Have a good day y'all <3