TokoTsu-pollen

A/n: I have a small announcement, so the sad mha oneshots, I'll be posting on tonight (like 3 more oneshots), so if ur interested then go ahead and read it! Also, I don't know if Toko has allergies but I'll see if I can make a pt2 to this, anyway enjoy!

Toko and Tsu have been dating for a year and today was they're anniversary. So, Toko decided to get Tsu flowers, he bought her some dandelions. They were her favorite flower, he took them home in a wrapper that had frogs and leafs on it, when he saw her he handed her the flowers while blushing. "Babe, *Kero* are these for me *Kero*?" "Yes" Tsu smiled and sniffed them, "They smell amazing! *Kero*" Tsu placed them in a vase then sat down to read with Toko. Not even 10 minutes later Tsu's nose was a bright pink and her eyes were a dark shade of red. Toko noticed but didn't say anything, soon after she started sneezing, like a cat. She sniffled after her very short fit and looked at Toko who had a very worried expression. "Bless you. You okay baby?" Toko went over and sat next to Tsu, "Yeah...*Kero*" Toko passed her some tissues, dark shadow appeared then said, "Toko thinks ur sneezes are cute!" "Shut it Dark Shadow!" Tsu laughed then blew her nose. She threw away the tissue and snuggled up next Toko. "'M tired Toko..." Tsu said falling asleep. "I can see that. Are you allergic to the flowers or the pollen?" "Pollen" Tsu was so tired she couldn't do a 'kero' she fell asleep on Toko and soon after he fell asleep.