BakuDeku

Baku and Deku were being dragged around Japan by theirs moms. Inko bought flowers and Mitsuki bought perfume. Baku and Deku were going to go back to their apartment before Mitsuki sprayed perfume in Baku's face which made his nose twitch. He rubbed his nose which made him start to sneeze, he had a sneezing fit that lasted 2 mintues, he sniffled and took out tissue to wipe his nose. "Bless you Kacchan! Are you okay-Well obviously not..." Baku glanced at Deku then sniffled, he laughed at bit then went behind Deku and hugged him, "Fine nerd, thanks." Mitsuki then forced Inko to put the flowers under Deku's nose. Inko said no, Mitsuki then snatched the flowers and threw them at Deku then grabbed Inko and ran away from the boys. "Mitsuki why'd you so that?!" "Because I wanna see Katsuki's caring side." "*sighs* Mitsuki this isn't the way.." "Hell yeah it is!" Meanwhile Deku looked at the flowers, he covered his nose and mouth while gasping. Baku looked up at Deku, "Izu?" He then looked at the ground. "What did my mom do now?" He glanced back up at Deku who was trying to not sneeze, his eyes were watering and his face was bright red. "Izuku..." Deku finally removed his hands and had a discomfort look on his face, he sniffled heavily before turning to face Baku. "Let's get you back home." "I-I'm...f-fine Kacchan-'chu!,ah..ahchuuuiu!'-I promise....'Choo!" "You cant even talk without sneezing. Were going home." "Kacchan I'm fi-'ah..he...hetchoo!,choo!, hetch!, ahchusww!,ah...ahchuew!,ha...ah.. Achoo!'-*Sniffle* Sorry Kacchan" Deku rubbed his nose, Baku gave a grossed out look then handed Deku a tissue, "Nerd you're not okay. You are running a fever and you can't seem to stop sneezing. So stop bullshitting me and let me take you home." Deku blew his nose and gave in to Baku's advice. He carried Deku back to their apartment, and put Deku on their bed. He went to bathroom and cleandd his face off from the perfume that his mom sprayed. Baku was trying to hide his part of the allergy attack, he had a small sneezing fit before Deku came in and hugged Baku from behind. "Nerd" "Kacchan don't talk you sound stuffy." "You're one to talk-'Chu!'-I hate this." Baku said then sniffled, revicing a laugh from Deku. Baku turned around and kissed Deku, then Deku kissed back. They broke the kiss 4 seconds after, "Feel better nerd?" "Yeah. How do you feel?" Baku put his head on Deku's shoulder before letting out a few kitten sneezes, "I'll take that as you're doing worse." Deku kissed Baku's head, "Nerd I'm tired..." Baku covered his mouth and felt Deku glancing at him, "Kacchan..." "I'm not going to fucking-'choo!,ashuwww!'-sneeze....." "Bless you Kacchan...are you going to be okay?" Baku looked at Deku with a small smile, "I'll be fine Izuku. I feel like shit, but I'll be fine." Baku yawned and rubbed his eyes, "Let's go to bed Kacchan." "Mm" Deku picked up Baku and went to their bed, he placed Baku down then tired to get them a tissue box but Baku pulled Deku on top of him, "Kacchan we need tis-" "Cuddle me please" "Okay Kacchan" they cuddled for an hour. They fell asleep half way through cuddling.