UraTsu-Flour

Uraraka and Tsu are making cookies in their apartment. Tsu went to the cabinet to get flour. She put the flower on the table and looked at Ura. "Baby you good? *ribbit*" Tsu asked Ura who was rubbing her nose. "Huh?..oh! Yeah I'm fine!" Ura said with a smile. "Okay then *ribbit*" They started putting the dough in the flour Tsu was getting a bit worried because Uraraka was sniffling every 5 mintues, her nose was red, her eye's were pink in the coners. "Ochako?" "Mhm?" "You okay? Your red" Tsu told her girlfriend in concern. "Oh um...Its just allergies Tsu..." Tsu thought for a mintue then figured out that her girlfriend was allergic to flour not the taste of it oh nonono, The smell of the powder from the flour. It was all over the both of them. Ura's breathing hitched ever so slightly and Tsu walked over to her. Tsu took one look at her precious girl to see her struggling to sneeze. Tsu put a finger in the powder and rubbed Ura's nose with it. Uraraka was surprised but then turned to her elbow and stifled 4 sneezes, "het'ch,het'ch,het'ch,het'ch" "Bless you *Ribbit*" "Thanks.." After putting the cookies in the over Tsu noticed Ura getting more red from her nose to her eye's. Ura went to her room to change, when she came out she had a runny nose and tears. Tsu rushed over and put a hand on her lover's forehead. "Your running a fever." Ura turned to her elbow and sneezed 3 times, "choo!,hachoo!,chu!" She sniffled then cleared her throat "Sorry..." Tsu gave a sad look but then smiled "It's alright love."

A/n: I'm sorry this is so short! I lost modivation here. Hope u enjoyed :)