TodoDeku-Flowers

Todoroki and Deku were planting flowers for their garden infront of their house(their out of high school but look the same). Deku was planting rose's while Todo was planting sunflowers. Todoroki looked in the bag before pulling out another type of flower to put in the dirt when he saw a pink flower with blue dots (That isn't a real life flower...I just made it up..) Todoroki glanced over to Deku who's nose was a bit pink and his eye's were watery. Todoroki was thinking then realizes Deku is allergic to these types of flowers. Deku put his wrist up to his nose and sneezed 3 times. "Hetshuw,hetchu,hachoo!" Deku sniffled and looked at Todoroki who was blushing from Deku being cute yet had a worried look about his allergies. "Bless you. Do you need to go inside?" Todo asked with a hint of worry, "N-no..I-I'm fine Sho.." Todo titled his head, "are you sure?" "Y-yeah..." Deku took off his gloves and went inside. Todo followed him inside becasue he's a good bf. He saw Deku on the couch with a tissue over his mouth and nose. Deku was making hitching sounds but his sneeze wouldn't come out. Todo walked over to his greenhaired boyfriend and sat next to him. "Izu...Need help?" Deku looked over and nodded. Todo put his finger on Deku's nose then rubbed it on the bridge, Deku then turned away and sneezed into the tissue. "Hachoo!,Hetchoo!,Hetsew!,Choo!,hetcht!,hetcht,achoo!.....ugh" Todo rubbed Deku's back and kissed his head, "You okay?" "Mmm" Deku replied exhausted. "Izu...you want meds?" "Y-yeah...." Deku had tears running down his face and a stuffy nose. "You poor thing...I'm sorry" Todo said extremely upset. "I-it isn't your fault..." Deku turned to his elbow and sneezed 2 times, "Hetcht,hetchut!....Excuse me." Deku blew his nose and wiped away his teary eye's. "Go to sleep Izuku. I'll get you some medicine." Deku nodded and soon fell asleep. Todo went to the store and got Deku meds. When Todo came back he saw Deku tossing and turning in his sleep. He started tapping Deku on his shoulder, Deku woke up very slowly but when he opened his eyes he saw a very worried Todoroki. "S-sho?" "Hey.....I have medicine." Deku then put a tissue over his mouth and nose then sneezed. "Hetchu!" He sniffled pathetically and looked up at Todo, "Bless you...You sure your okay?" "I'm Fine.." It sounded more like "'M..fide" to Todo but he didn't mind cuz his boyfriend was having trouble breathing from his allergy attack. "Izu can you sit up?" Deku sat up then instantly regreted it. "I-I'm...dizzy..." Deku turned to his elbow as his breath started hitching, "Hachoo!,Hetchoo!" Deku sniffled softly then turned back to Todo. "Bless you. Now I'm going to put this spray up your nose..Tell me if it triggers you." Deku nodded. Todo put the spray up Deku's nose and Deku pulled away slightly. "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" Todo asked now extremely worried and concerned. Deku put his wrist to his nose, he scrunched up his nose and closed his eye's. "Hetchu,Chu!" Deku rubbed his nose and then said "N-no...I-it just tickled.." Todo sighed in relief. "Izu go back to bed and I'll make you some cold soba." Deku smiled weakly then passed out on the couch. 'He is so cute. He doesn't deserve to suffer this much from allergies.' Todo thought while making Deku's food. After Todo woke his boyfriend and after they both ate. Todo and Deku cuddled the rest of the day.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this. Have a good day/afternoon/night!