ShigaDabiHawks

Dani and Shiggy bought a cat and they brung it back to their apartment, they didn't know that Hawks was allergic to cats. When Hawks came home from work he saw the cat and immediately covered his nose with his hand. Dabi saw Hawks and tappped Shiggy's shoulder and pointed to Hawks. "Baby?" Shiggy said as Hawks looked at them, "Babe you alright?" Dabi asked as he was getting up from the couch. Hawks looked at the cat then looked away, "Ke?" Hawks stilfed a sneeze which caused him to have a sneeze attack, he finished a few seconds after and rubbed his nose. Dabi and Shiggy glanced at each other then glanced back at Hawks, "Are you okay?" "Kegio-" "Hachoo!" Hawks sniffled again and then gave a look to his boyfriends and went to their room. "Is he allergic to cats?" "I think he is. If we can't have a cat who do we give it to?" "Toga, her and Mina are dating, so we could give the cat to her." "She'll love the cat, but rn we need to help Kegio." "You're right Dabi." They went to their room to see Hawks on the bed with his face in a pillow. "Kegio baby." Shiggy said as Hawks looked up, "Are you allergic to cats?" Dabi asked while frowning, Hawks nodded and sniffled. The cat ran into the room and jumped on the bed then went in front of Hawks and put its tail under Hawks nose. Hawks was covering his nose as he felt the sneeze getting closer, he turned to his elbow and let out a loud sneezing fit, he wiped his nose with a tissue and the cat walked closer to Hawks which caused him to sneeze even more. Dabi went over and grabbed the cat,"Leave him alone, he can't be near cats." The cat hissed and gave a sad look to Hawks. The cat wanted to be pet by Hawks and snuggle on him, "Bless you." Shiggy said as Hawks rubbed his nose, Dabi walked out of the room and left the apartment and took the cat to Toga. "Why didn't you tell us you were allergic to cats?" Shiggy asked Hawks in concern,"I don't wanna worry you. I'm sorry" Hawks then blew his nose into a tissue. "I'm sorry for not noticing sooner, the same goes for Dabi." Hawks looked at Shiggy then kissed him, Shiggy kissed back and soon enough Dabi walked in their room to see them kissing, "Having fun?" "Shut up Dabi!" Shiggy yelled after him and Hawks broke the kiss. Dabi laughed, "I'm joking. Hawks how do you feel baby?" "I feel okay. Just tired and a bit dizzy." Hawks gave a same smile, "Let's cuddle" Dabi and Shiggy both said to Hawks. They all got in the bed and cuddled until they all fell asleep.