#ChibakuTensei

(Y/n) woke up hearing the alarm went off and repeatedly trying to press the snooze button. He went of the bed and does his usual routine. Then as he got his bag and was ready to head towards school,he clap with his finger laying on the his another hands knuckle and stretches his arms fowards and crack his fingers. As he was about to leave the house,he saw a small black orb randomly appeared on the sky. (Y/n) was confused to say the least but didn't buy mind to it went walk towards to school anyway.

As he was in school grounds. He saw Kara standing there with her headphones on the back of her neck. He was about to greet her but suddenly a boy riding on a skateboard accidentally drop his news paper as he was skating and hits in front her face. She grab the newspaper and growl in anger as she drops it and steps on it with much force to make a small crater. She grab the piece of paper and walks in to the school. (Y/n) knows that whenever Kara is angry,best to just stay 5 feet away from her. (Cause I felt her wrath,jkjk) (Y/n) then walks in the school to learn something. (I'll skip towards science class)

(Y/n) and the girls are all in science class together as (Y/n) is teamed up with garth as the girls technically team up themselves. They all are doing chemistry as he overheard what Kara is going.

Kara:"Sounds like a retread to me." Ugh. What does that even mean?

As she rants,she adds a bit too much of potassium into the conical flask.

Karen:Uh,um,Kara? Maybe just a few grams of that potassium,please.

Kara ignores Karen's warnings as she continues to rant about her life.

Kara:If anyone's a retread it's him. Did you know I was 12 when Uncle Jor-El and Aunt Lara had him? I used to babysit him back on Krypton!

Babs:Really? I mean,dude,that bites! No wonder you're so mad.

Karen:You know what's mad? Adding to much lithium chloride.

Inside conical flask the liquid started to bubble.

Kara:I could've gone to Earth first and then everyone would love me,but no,I had to get stuck in space stasis while he was down here becoming a... "Man." I mean, I have the exact same power as him. I come from the exact same planet, I practically have the exact same backstory--

As she rants the liquid inside conical flask then slowly turns red as it boils and exploded in front of Kara's face. As the smoke clears,the other students, minus (Y/n),got up from ducking down from the explosion. They all looked at her while the blast made some black markings(?) over her coat and safety glasses.

(Y/n):Kara,next time,try NOT to kill yourself,again.

Between (Y/n) fingers were glass shards that he caught it,then he puts them on the table and continues his experiment as Garth looked at him with shock and confusion. Kara removed her safety glasses and looked around her science table.

Kara:Oops. My bad. What happened? I thought you measured all this stuff?

Karen:Yes,but when you add heat to highly volatile chemicals,they--

Kara:Mmm-hmm,mmm-hmm. So why do they all love him and nobody even notices me?

Babs:Ooh! You know what you should do? Make them notice you. Get out there and show'em what Supergirl can do!

Kara thought for a second and immediately agrees with Babs suggestion.

Diana:A word of caution,Kara. When we seek glory,it can sometimes blind us to the greater good.

Kara:Hmm. You're right. I'm gonna knock his grinning face off the front page.

Diana groans as Kara didn't get the message that she was intended to give. Meanwhile (Y/n) rub his temples as his head started to hurt.