#Adventuresinbunnysitting

It was Saturday,the best day of the week. (Y/n) was eating his cereal in his pyjamas while watching the TV. After done watching the TV,he put his bowl in the sink and went to the bathroom. As he was was removing his pyjama,he looked at his back and saw his body was stab by 7 black receivers but he didn't face about it.

(Y/n):hopefully... he won't find me.

After a few minutes of showering,he dry himself up and went to the basement of his house. It was dark and only a dim light was shining. He grab a nearby stool and sat on it. He then slowly removed the black receivers on the back of his body which made him wince in pain. After removing all of the black receivers from his body he then created new ones from his hands and stab himself where the previous ones were.

(Y/n):It hurts,but this is what I must do to keep the entire city safe...

He got up,went to his room to wear some casual clothes and went outside so that he could get himself some painkillers to ease up the pain on his back. He went to the nearest pharmacy and bought the painkillers,after that he opened the door but suddenly was overwhelmed by a flood of small rabbits,he swam through the small rabbits to the wall outside and started to climb onto the rooftop. He look down from the rooftop and saw rabbits flooded the streets, he changed to PAIN (without anyone noticing wow) and levitate to know where is it going. He flew until he saw a park far away where Zatana was performing her magic trick he tried to flew faster but he is still not fast enough to out speed the flooded rabbits. When he arrived at the park,still levitate,he saw Kara as well. Ikari puzzled a bit 'till he realise that it had to do with her. He slowly went down and stop just above the flooded rabbits.

(Y/n):Supergirl,care to explain what happened here?

Kara and Zatana looked up and saw Ikari levitating.

Kara:Aww come on,I took care Zee's bunnies for at least 10 minutes

Zatana gave the 'seriously' look.

Kara:5 minutes...3 minutes, I... (sigh) 1 minute.

Zatana got frustrated by Kara only taking care of her rabbits for only one minute.

Kara:What was I supposed to do? They loved each other.

Zatana:Exactly! That's the problem.

Timmy:Oh wow! What a great Superman costume!

The three turn to see the children that Zatana was performing for her magic show.

Kara:This is not a Superman costume.

Zatana:Uh,yes,children. These are my lovely assistants,Supergirl and PAIN! They're are going to help with the next trick,which is to make these rabbits disappear!

Then Zatana took off her hat,grab rabbit on top of Kara's head and threw it into the hat which made it disappear in thin air with purple sparkles coming out of the hat.

Zatana:See,all gone! Come on,lovely assistants. Let's make the rest of these rabbits vanish.

The children cheered as Kara threw multiple rabbits to Zatana while (Y/n) was is using shinra tensei to gather a large amount into Zatana's hat. Kara then grab the slide from the playground and use it to collect more rabbits. She then flew to the ground and spun around the flooded rabbits to make a small tornado and Zatana threw her hat on the ground as it grew in a large size and the rabbit tornado went in and vanished with out a trace. The three then got to the ground while the children cheered for the performance.

Teddy:Superman's sister is the best!

Kara:Listen,kid,I-

Suddenly the ground started to rumble violently.