#HateTriangle

In outer space,there was two green lights clashing each other. The two green light stop to reveal Jessica and Hal in their green lantern outfit.

Hal:This is it! I got you pinned inside the tent,staring at an all-out blitz.

Jessica:Wait. What? What does that even mean?

Hal made a green staff and charged at her. She quickly made one for herself too and block the incoming attack.

Kilowog:No,no,no.

They both looked up and saw an alien named Kilowog standing upside down on a nearby meteor while tapping his feet looking angry. They both went to him as it was actually the two of them being upside down and Kilowog was just standing normally.

Kilowog:I don't get it,Cruz, what's the plan here? Hope the pizza guy happens by and distracts him?

Hal:Eh,could be a good strategy,actually.

Kilowog:Quite,Jordan! If you were fightin' anyone other than this poozer,you'd be in the infirmary right now.

Hal:I told you, Kilowog, Jess doesn't fight.

Kilowog:[grunt] In the Green Lantern Corps,everyone fights.

Kilowog made a giant hammer while Jessica made a shield. He tried to hit her but she uses her shield to block the attack.

Kilowog:Your ring is only strong as your willpower. Fear weakens your mind. It renders you ring useless.

He hits the shield which broke into pieces and knock Jessica to the corner of the meteor.

Kilowog:Why won't you fight back? Are you afraid?

Jessica:I'm not afraid!

She then made an octopus and hits it on his face.

Hal:[laugh] She's beating you with sushi.

He removed the octopus and saw Jessica was below him with a rug on his feet and pulled it making him tripped on his back.

Jessica:I just believe that when it comes to fighting,there's always another way.

Kilowog:You got lucky. Well,you wont be able to keep that up,forever. Sooner or later,you will have to learn to fight.

Jessica just glares at him while he was saying that. Hal and Jessica flew back to Metropolis high for they're home coming. They changed back to they're civilian attire and walked to the school field where all the other students are.

Hal:Yeah,Kiliwog's right,you know. You're gonna have to hit someone,eventually.

Jessica:Oh,Hal,must you be so wrong about so many things?

2 girls and one person wearing a hamster mascot walk pass by them while one of the girls saw Hal and decided to cheer for him.

Girl:Go get him tonight,Jordan!

Girl#2:Nibble on,Hamsters!

Trio:Whoo!

Hal:Nibble on. Whoo!

He saw Jessica walking after him so he calls her out and started to catch up with her.

Jessica:Life isn't like a sports match,Hal. There are more ways to perform a touchdown than punching people.

Hal:Yeah,whatever. I stopped listening after "Hal."

He looked back at her and saw a school bus with the other team as he got scared and hid behind a trash can.

Hal:I didn't know they were playing these guys.

Jessica:[laughing] Hang on! Is the great Hal Jordan actually afraid of the other team?