#Sweet justice Pt.1

Inside of a car, (Y/n), is currently inside of a car while being driven by his aunt.

(Y/n):[sigh]...I can't believe that I had to go to school,the fact that I've never been in to a school before is really making all of this really difficult.

Aunt:remember (Y/n),do not use your rennigan,ok? That "thing" is very dangerous so do be cautious using it. Please wear the sunglasses I gave you, I don't want people to look weird on you.

(Y/n):Right... but I still question this aunt? Why can't I just earn money for become a hero? Can't I just do that instead of going to school and earn that way?

She looked at her and sighs

Aunt:Listen, (Y/n). I get that you want to help people but you know you. You don't present yourself and even run away from cameras and all of that. You won't even make a penny if you work as a hero. That's why I think studying is a better way.

(Y/n) can't fight her words because she's right. From his knowledge Superman doesn't even get a dollar from anyone so being a hero as a full time job is more less dead weight. She sighs and saw the school near them.

Aunt:Oh,looks like we're here.

She parked her car in front of the school entrance as (Y/n) got out of the car. He looked back at her aunt as she rolled down her window.

Aunt:well, this is it. Think you can do it?

He felt nervous, seeing so many people he has too interact to just live a normal life.

(Y/n):I-I don't know...

Aunt:[Chuckle] I remember my first time going to high school. (Y/n), it's alright. Theres nothing to be afraid of. Just keep studying and stay away from trouble. Oh! And make some friends if you can, even one sounds good enough.

(Y/n) look at her giving her a warm smile as he was then hug by her which he accept it. She got back and says her goodbyes as she drove off to go to work. (Y/n) look back at the school while carrying his bag.

(Y/n)s outfit consists of a black t-shirt and black pants with white stripes on its side. He's also wearing a sunglasses so that nobody could see his rennigan. He then heard a car pull up and saw a girl wearing a purple hoodie with on top with some shorts and a thigh high.

 He then heard a car pull up and saw a girl wearing a purple hoodie with on top with some shorts and a thigh high

Barbara Gordon:hi,I'm Barbara Gordon,nice to meet you. You can call me babs if you want.

(Y/n):oh... uh hey Babs... Names (Y/n).

Babs:say why are you wearing glasses,are you blind or something?

(Y/n):Umm,no I'm not-

(Y/n) and babs heard someone arguing with someone.

Kara:I'm just saying I don't know why are you being punished for something I didn't do.

Eliza Danvers:And we hear you saying you "didn't do it," Kara. Let's reframe out thinking.