#Beeline

The scene shows Babs,Kara,Diana,Jessica,(Y/n) and Zatana running as they all pant for air.

Diana:Come,sister and brother. The twilight of our struggles is not yet upon us.

Kara:Hurry! Before it's too late.

They all continue as Karen was left behind panting heavily

Karen:Right.... behind you.

They all stopped as they saw something lay ahead as Babs pointed towards it.

Babs:It's getting away!

The scene shows that a ferry blaring its horn signifying that it has taken off.

(Y/n):Man,even two minutes late and it's gone.

Babs:Aw! We missed it.

Kara:Nuts to that. We got places to be.

They all ran towards it as Karen was just arrived where they had stopped and was really tired.

Babs:I'm gonna be late for work.

Kara:Work? I'm gonna be late for the concert.

Karen:Come on,Karen. You can do it.

She grunts as she tries to push her body to keep on running. They all got near to it as Kara just jump on it and made it as Babs did a front flip to ride on the ferry. Diana uses the arm ledge to lift herself up as Jessica throws Zatana to the ferry and she jump it with no problems while (Y/n) on the other hand did a dive jump nearly hitting the arm ledge. They all looked as Karen was nearly catching up on the ferries speed.

Karen:Almost there.

Jessica:Come on,Karen. Hurry!

Zatana:You can still make it.

As she ran she stops to see the edge of the dock as she tries to balance her body not to fall into the river.

Zatana:You've just got to try.

She hesitates but ultimately did not make onto the ferry as she exclaim that she can't.

Babs:Use your sup-

Zatana:There are far too many people around for that.

Babs sigh in defeat as she puts her head on the arm ledge with her eyes sparkled while Zatana,(Y/n) and Jessica headpats her.

Jessica:I hope she'll be all right.

Diana:Fear not,kind Jessica. Karen has great strength,yet undiscovered.

Kara:Yeah,she'll be fine.

Karen:I'll be fine.

Kara:She'll catch the next one.

Karen:I'll catch the next one.

Karen looks at the ticket centre for the ferry but its counter was closed.

Karen:Or not.

She sighs and looked towards her left showing a bridge.

Karen:Guess I'll take the long way home.

She walks as she started to talk to herself.

Karen:Why couldn't you just try,Karen? Superheroes are supposed to take risks. You can't even jump to a ferry? Face it. You don't have what it takes to be a hero. You should just turn in your wings.

As she's now arrive at the bridge,the street lights began to go off,one by one. Karen got scared as she heard some claws was used on the ropes on the bridge. She stepped back as vines started to came out from the bottom of the bridge. She began to run but a giant fist punches the ground right next to her as she falls down. Karen continues to run until she hides behind one of the pillar that holds the top part of the bridge. She peeks out to see a pink glow towards where she was looking. She gasps on what it was.