"Make friends with your sexist girlfriend and your racist friend." I nod my head. "I'll think about it."

After talking things over with Spencer, we thought maybe we did get off on the wrong foot with Jordan friends

After talking things over with Spencer, we thought maybe we did get off on the wrong foot with Jordan friends. So, I decided to take Jordan up on his offer to come to his house to relax in the pool and maybe have a better attempt to befriend them. Sometimes the best friendship comes from not liking each other at first, like Chris and I.

"Don't you have more clothes to put on?" Spencer questions as he stands in the doorway. "Like a wetsuit?"

I stop brushing my hair to look at Spencer over my shoulder, "Am I going surfing or sitting by the pool?"

"Whatever one makes you put on more clothes."

I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the mirror, dressed in a white criss-cross crop that that ties in the knot right between my breast. I paired the top with light orange bikini bottoms, tying a multicolored cover-up around her waist, and flip flops. I had originally planned on getting in the water, but I couldn't find the top to the bottoms and I worked with what I had — and the outfit I had on wasn't a  get-in-water type of outfit. Plus, my hair is straighten and I really didn't want to get my hard work messed up, one drop of water and it's like I haven't put a comb in my hair in months.

And I don't do swimming caps.

I invited Coop but she said she couldn't come because she apparently had some things to handle, whatever that meant

A smile spread across Spencer's face when Jordan pulls up in his red Porsche, he nudges me. "Watch this." I let him get in the passenger seat while I sit in the backseat. "What the hell you doing?"

Jordan turns his music down, I see genuine concern spreads across his face when he looks back at me then back at Spencer. "I'm just picking you up."

"In your red car? In your red hat?" Spencer hisses, smacking Jordan hat off his head. "You're like a Bloods poster boy, man. Gonna get your head blown off." Jordan looks around to find Mike and Marcus glaring at him, I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm playing."