𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙽

Start from the beginning

All these days only he has been taking the initiative and not her. She was scared that it might pain her. She didn't want to go through the same pain again but she tried, for him and indeed, he didn't let her go.

As soon as she got up, she wrapped her hands around his neck for support. Limping a few times, she stood on her feet, putting half of her weight on him which he gladly supported. 

She looked up at him with her moist eyes making him pass his angelic soothing smile at her.
"It's hurting?", he asked taking his hand up to her cheeks caressing it gently. She smiled back at him and nodded, "No.", she said keeping her head on his shoulders, finding peace by closing her eyes against his neck. He wrapped his hand around his neck and caressed her waist feeling overwhelmed to hold her close to him. Overwhelmed that he could bring her out of her fear at least a bit.

Days passed, weeks passed and this was the only thing that remained. HOME.

They were each other's home. To cry on, to laugh together. 

Desires were being built up inside them. Desires that were beautiful and sinful. Desires that could etch their names on each other forever. None of them expressed it though. The doubt if the same desire would break their bond held them in place never wanting to express it to each other.

"Jungkook?", a voice interrupted their moment. His eyebrows crashed as he recognized the voice. This was the only thing that didn't change at all. Y/n lifted her head up and looked at the woman with a smile. 

"See I am able to walk mo-"
"She's not your mother. She's no one's mother. I hate liars and cheaters. I stay away from them. I won't let anyone stay close to them, especially you.", he said not even looking back at the woman. His glare darkened as he noticed Y/n looking at Rainn apologetically. "Didn't you understand what I just spoke?", he asked with a deep threatening voice. Chills ran down her spine seeing Jungkook's this side for the very first time.

He sniffed before lifting her up in his arms making her immediately wrap her hands around his neck. "Jungkook...She needs this medicine."

He didn't give her even a glimpse of him before walking back into the cabin.

Back inside the cabin, he put her on the bed gently. "Stay here love. I'll be back.", he turned around to leave but she held his hand, hesitating at first but gathering her courage, she spoke.
"P-Please don't tell anything hurtful to her Jungkook."

He just looked at her blankly, with the same expressionless. His eyes was calm now but were speaking a lot of things. 

"Jungkook-"

He took her hands away from his gently and walked out of the room.

Heading out again, he saw Rainn standing on the banks of the river, the medicine still in her hands. 

Hearing the dry grass crushing behind her she turned around.

He saw her face wet and salty, with tears. It didn't affect him a bit. Everything that caused this situation replayed inside his head. The root cause being his own mother. Hatred remained.

He took the medicine from her hands and spoke. 

"Don't try to come near her ever again with lame excuses like this. I know you'll deceive her just like how you deceived my father. If she cries because of you, I swear I wouldn't think before I react."

"Never make the mistake of mixing things together, PRINCE Jungkook. Things did for selfishness and things did for love, both are different. But things did with selfishness for love is more different. I love your princess just like how you love her. Hope you understa-"

"No one can love her as much as I do."

He said coldly and turned around. "I will continue bringing the medicine for her, I will continue taking care of her, I will make her call me MOTHER. You will not be able to stop me prince. This time I am doing this for you, not myself. I promise this."

"We're going to start a family soon. And when we do that, I don't want my baby to grow up watching YOU. I don't want my love, to become a mother that you were. A mother who only cared about her powers and magic more than her son. I promise I will never let you come near them my family. "

He spoke and walked in.

Telling those words to the woman who was his mother was painful for him even if he didn't show it out. Every time things take a turn for the good, it meanders into a huge pit letting it down fall again.

Things revolved around in their heads all day along. They were trying to live normal but couldn't.

But...
The next decision they took, it was fated to change their lives for good. Everyone's. One's on the land and in water.
It was a boon.