xiii. all eyes on us

________

________

The Salvatore Boarding School

The Mikaelson Family had received a phone call from Alaric who asked them to come to school with Hope to discuss some things. They were confused but didn't protest. Half of the family was happy to go and see Cassandra whereas some were annoyed or unbothered.

Everyone from the Mikaelson Family except Marcel stood outside Cassandra's door as Elijah knocked on the door.

"Come in." Cassandra yelled, confused since she doesn't have a meeting scheduled with anyone.

She watched as the Mikaelson's poured into her room and asked. "What are you doing here?"

"We got a call from the school, love." Klaus informed with a smirk.

"Who called you?" She questioned.

Hayley looked at her in a snarky manner and replied. "Shouldn't you know what goes around in your school?"

Cassandra glared at the brunette hybrid who was already being annoying and getting on her nerves. "I'd like you to know that this school is run by four people who take care of different things. Now, who called you?"

"Alaric." Rebekah butted in before anything escalated as Hayley scowled in response.

Cassandra called Alaric who told her that Stefan needed to talk to Hope about extra curriculum activities and subject electives. She then called her husband who told her that he'll be there in a few minutes.

"Stefan needs to talk to you about a few things. He'll be here in a few minutes." Cassandra informed as Hope, Klaus, and Hayley sat down on the chairs in front of Cassandra whilst the others stood up.

The door flew open and in came Stefan and Eleanora who seemed to be arguing.

"I'm telling you that I know everything in that class, so I don't see that point of me completing it again." Eleanora whined as she walked beside Stefan who tried to avoid her. She looked up and saw the Mikaelson's staring at her, and gave them a sheepish smile and waved.

"I'll talk to you about your issues in a few minutes. Now sit down." Stefan responded as he made her sit on the couch. Eleanora went to protest but stopped when she saw the heated glare and pointed look that he was giving her. "Zip it."

Eleanora poked her tongue at him and crossed her arm, sitting quietly on the couch with a pout on her face. "What a bum," She whispered. Stefan raised his brow at her, and she quickly became quiet. She didn't want to get grounded if Stefan told her parents.

Cassandra moved out of her seat and sat beside a pouting Eleanora, shaking her head at her. Stefan sat in front of the Mikaelson family.

"I asked Alaric to call you before is because we need Hope to choose subjects that she wants to complete as a part of her schooling." Stefan explained.