CHAPTER 29

After that incident Sanzu got back to normal.(you know what i mean here.. typical Sanzu).
But he can't help but think what's your relationship with that man.

All men dressed up in suit. Mikey who wore a charcoal black suit with a gold necktie partnered by a crown brooch.

Takeomi walks down stairs who wore a washed gray vest and a silver white longsleeve polo under it with a silver striped tie partnered by a silver snake tie pin.

And there was Kakucho who wore a plain black longsleeve and unbuttoned from the neck down to his collar level, enough space to expose his bare collarbone.

Mochi who wore a plain white longsleeve with a red tie, awaits them outside together with the Haitani Brothers.

Ran who wore a black polo with a see through sleeve exposing the trace of his tattoo on his arm while Rindou wore a turtle neck long sleeve paired with a black trench coat.

As they get in their own cars, driving through the dark highways of Tokyo the lights from the building exposed how the city was alive tonight.

"What's this?" You asked as your father Matthew handed you a brown envelope.

"It's a DNA TEST, if you still doubt about it.. it just came early in the morning though." Your father said as he gave you a warm smile and waited for you to open the envelope.

Your mouth was agape when you read the results.

"99.9%?" You thought out loud.

"Yeah. Your my biological daughter!" He said as a single tear escaped from his eyes.

"I-I can't b-believe it... D-dad... Y-you really are... My dad!" You chuckled as you hugged him.

"Okay enough of this drama... We have a meeting to attend to.. also after that we're having a party on my penthouse... I already sent an invitation for Ichiro.. And his wife," he nonchalantly uttered as the both of you broke the hug.

"I-I don't wanna see them.." you mumbled but your father heard it right away.

"Don't worry darling... I can assure you everything will be fine, as long as I'm here" he hushed you as he gave you another warm smile.

"Let's go?" Hoshi intruded. You scanned your brother from head to toe.

'God even in fashion style we're so professional' you proudly thought of yourself.

He was wearing a simple black shirt that hugged his perfectly built body, he's also wearing a fitted slocks. And for what catches your attention his silver chain necklace and his matte black Casio wrists watch that slayed his look so perfectly.
Ofcourse there's his partner Senju who wore a pastel blue suit paired with a black tie.

On the other side of Japan there's a wild boar lurking onto shadows, fuming mad.

"GET DRESS AND WE'LL GOING TO THAT FUCKING PARTY!" Ichiro hissed at your mom.

Mikey and the others are currently waiting inside a private bar hidden on the basement of the luxurious penthouse.

"He picked a good place for this meeting... Away from all filthy people." Mikey mumbles as he played with his glass filled with whiskey.