CHAPTER 3

Sanzu's pov

Sanzu's pov

      Damn it! Why did those stupid filthy rats keep following me? He drove his car with its maximum speed not minding that a bike was turning where he was.

Fuck!

       He mentally cussed as he stepped on the brake but it's too late. His car was fully damaged on its right side. He climbed out of his car and saw a woman trying to stand. He walks towards you as he reload his gun. When he reached your position he didn't waste any second to point it exactly to your forehead.

As he uttered those words he was quite shocked when you spoke.

"PATHETIC."

'this woman's getting on my nerves' he thought to himself.

To be honest he can't sense any emotion reflecting from your pale porcelain face, studied your gesture for a second until you spoked again.

"Afraid of pulling the trigger?" You snapped against him. And he was a bit annoyed when you laugh as you walk towards your crushed bike, and that makes him mad.

He fired his gun indirectly to scare you but you didn't even flinch. Firing his gun once again causing the gasoline to ignite up.

"Trying to escape will only worsen the situation honey." He asked as he let out a devilish grin, causing his scars to stretch.

You turn around and stared at him blankly.

"Trying to be tough will only hurt your ego, sir." You snapped at him then rolled your eyes.

"Watch your mouth woman." He retorted.

'is she looking down on me? Does she even know who's the person infront of her?'

He's just smirked and about to shoot you when you spoked again.

"I'm not afraid of death. I CHASE DEATH."

'what an interesting woman'

You're last words ringed to his ears again and again. His jaw dropped from what you said before you fell onto the asphalt driveway.

     Dialing his friend's number, a loud voice suddenly welcomed his ears causing him to flinch.

"What do you want lame ass!?"

"Can you pick me up? My car crashed." He explained calmly.

"Dumbass! How come you stupidly crashed your car?"

"Will you stop complaining Rindou?" He irritatedly snapped.

"Tch! Fine, give me your location!" He yelled from the other line.

"Abbey Road, Tokyo." He said as he stared at you who's now lying on the cold road unconsciously, he then let out an annoyed sigh and picked you up and put you over his shoulder.

"YOU'RE LUCKY I'M A BIT NEAR FROM YOUR LOCAT—" Rindou was still talking when he hung up the call. He put his phone back to his pocket.

"Hmm... It's been a week since I tortured someone." He chuckled as he carries you away from your burning bike.

After a minute Rindou arrived.

"You got a pretty lady there Sanzu!" He teased.

"Shut the fuck up Rindou, it's different from what you think." He barked back as he put you at the back seat.

While driving,

Rindou asks a lot of questions about how Sanzu's car crashed. But he thought that Rindou would shut up when he answered all of those questions. Guess he's wrong.

"Where here." He said as the car stopped in an abandoned building.

BONTEN'S HIDEOUT
"By the way, Sanzu.," Rindou stopped for a moment as Sanzu carries your body in a bridal way

"Hmm?" He responds.

"That woman is somewhat familiar. Nevermind." His friend stated as he walks away.

That left Sanzu dumbfounded. But he didn't mind at all he just carried you inside the hideout.

"Ahh." You yawned.

"Thank God it's just a dream." You said as you flutter your eyes open.

You're about to stand up when you tripped and fell down to the cold floor.

"Fuck!" You groaned in pain.

You scanned the room and process everything.

"Where the hell am I? This is not my apartment." You whispered as you tried to unchain yourself.

"Glad you're awake now, Bitch." A voice from behind.

You looked up as you saw a guy with pink mullet hair who's wearing a white plain shirt and sweat pants stained by blood. He just gave you a mischievous smirk.

A/N::

I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA SHORT..BUT HEY! AM LOOKING FORWARD TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER, SEE YAH!!!

THANKYOU FOR READING!